Where Are You?

Vote comment share FOLLOW4MORE

Jailene 🌸

"Unique? Babe where are you? UNIQUE!" I frantically search for unique while running across the bridge, Unique better not have jumped. This would be so sad and no one can bare that sight of her splattered body. "Jailene? Babe!" She runs up to me and hugs me tightly "I love you so much" I hold her tightly, not wanting to let go. I can't let her kill her self it's not right! "Unique come with me please, we can go ride for a while or just sit in the car and talk but I don't want to be standing on a bridge it's unsafe in my eyes plus I don't want you to jump. Life is just beginning for us that is a promise. I will always love and care for you baby. Just come with me... please baby please" I pull unique towards the end of the bridge until she willingly walks, we get into my car and I lock the doors immediately. "Talk to me ! I'm listening, I'm here for you" I kiss unique on the forehead "Can I stay with you for tonight? Please?" Unique begs "of course!" I put the keys in the ignition than take off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*********
Jayden💕
"What's up blue?" I ask
"I miss you baby gurl, when can I see you?" Blue asks "soon, ima call you in a few alright! If I don't call you by 3pm hit my line I might've murdered Takai" I roll my eyes "hmm okay babes, talk to you soon my love muah" blue blows me a kiss on FaceTime, I blow one back than hang up. "You always fuckin wit that bitch when the kids and I are right here. Hello earth to fuckin jaaaaayyyy can I get some attention too?" Takai grabs my phone and tosses it "Don't do that shit, I will break your face" I go to walk away but Takai grabs me pushing my body into the wall "love me" she moans while kissing my neck "love yourself you damn foo" after I get Takai off of me I go and grab Kaiden, he's going to start daycare soon so I want to get done some shopping for him. "WHERE YOU GOIN? I want to make fuckin love babe, I want to show you how much you mean to me" Takai wraps her arms around my waist while I'm picking out clothes for my son, part of me wants to jaw her while the other part wants to fix us... I can't fix us... she's a cheater;once a cheater always a cheater. "Takai the best thing for you to do right now is get your daughter, dress her , go out and leave me alone! For a few hours. I'm trying not to put my hands on you so please please leave" I get Kaiden out the playroom than dress him in his black nike shirt, white nike baby joggers, white and black Nikes shoes and lastly put his diamond studded earring in his ears. "Necklace" kai smiles "alright baby boy" I grab his *K* chain than put that on him "thank you mama" he smiles "you're welcome baby boy!" As we walk down the stairs Takai is getting Kaylee dressed "See you later cutie" I kiss Kaylee's forehead than head out with Kai to get him some school stuff "you ready for big boy school? They gonna teach you your abc and 123" I buckle him in the car seat "I want snack" Kaiden says "alright baby" I grab a cereal bar from the basement "here you go young king, try not to make a mess" I kiss his forehead than get into my driver seat and take off.

Questions:
Should Jayden leave Takai?