Who is K.L?-66

💔Jayden 🤕
Text messages   Me: Bae can you bring me some apple juice please without ice
Takai: yes baby 😘😘 coming right now
Me: thank you ❤️
——————————————
Takai 💙
"Here bae" I hand Jay her apple juice than sit down next to her "You know I went through your phone last night" she says out of nowhere
"And why would you do that?" I ask "just because I wanted to" she says "okay" I say as I get up but Jayden pulls me back down "who's K.L?" "Just a friend" I lie. "Just a friend my ass who is she bitch". "Yo chill ! She's the nurse you had that night before we all left" I say annoyed "ohhh I see what it is and what it ain't" Jayden says "it's nothing Jay , we just talkin as friends damn !" I say frustrated "what you getting mad for ? I ain't the one cheating on you with some light skinned pretty boy while my damn daughter just came out a coma" Jayden claps her hands "Ight Ight but it's nothing ! WE ARE JUST FUCKIN FRIENDS" I yell out of anger "MAN FUCK YOU" Jay throws the cup and juice at me , good thing I wasn't wearing anything expensive "WHAT THE FUCK JAY !!!" I yell "MAN KEEP TEXTIN THAT BITCH WATCH WHEN I FEEL BETTER IMA FUCK YOU AND HER UP" Jay grabs my phone out my hands and I try to get it back but fail "HOLD ON BAE JAY IS YELLING AT ME RIGHT NOW BOUT NOTHIN" Jayden reads my last text out loud and I know I'm fucked .
———————————————