Xavier 💙

Jayden Jr. 💔

Xzailia is on life support, her parents won't even let me in the room. But it's okay because I don't have to let them see our son. The doctor said it's up to me. Grandparents have no say in the matter. Xavier, My son. He's asleep I stared at him all night until his eyes closed, he's so handsome, so cute and such a daddy's boy. If only he got to feel his mommy longer. I wish he could've and I'm hoping Xzailia wakes up like nothing happened. Hopefully God has her and is telling her that Xavier needs her, I want him to have a mother not just a father.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Blue Kingston 💙

   I text Jayden to let her know that I made it
Home safe. She texts me back and says "That's good baby 😊 see you soon" I react to her text with a heart than head upstairs to my shower. I'm going to try my best to get Jay to get wit me. She deserves someone who will love her and treat her right. Jayden is special but yet that bitch ass dyke Takai doesn't see that. Trust me Jayden will have everything and more if she just gives me a chance. Shit is different wit a dyke like me. I don't need sex, I want to read your mind, body and soul with your clothes on. I want to be able to tell when you feel unsafe, unsure, happy, sad, upset all of that without being told. Jayden is a really awesome dope human, I'd love to be around her and her children more.