I Love You Too...

Takai

After everyone falls asleep I put on black boxer and bra, Black sweat pants and a white sweatshirt with my black and white nike shoes . I head down stairs and grab my keys off the key holder . It's only 9:30 but by the time I get to K.L it'll be 10pm .

I pull up at the address given and knock on the door "WHO IS IT?" I hear her yell "Kai" I say , Once the door opens K.L is standing there with a robe on "Come in" she says so I do "K.L Please.." I say as soon as she grabs my ass , pulling me into her "Don't worry I aint gonna hurt you" she says "Look I don't want no problems" "Don't worry baby , Won't be no problems , follow me" "What's this?" I look around a bedroom with whips and chains on the king sized bed , There is a big ass camera set up a few feet away from the bed and candles lit up , rose petals on the floor "We gonna make a lil movie and send it to your fiancé" she smiles "I ain't wit it" I go to walk out but she grabs my arm "I WILL KILL YOUR SON" She threatens "Look K , Do what you gotta do , come after my family and I will make sure you suffer" I say as I turn to leave "I have Jayden's address so don't try me! I know where she works" K.L says "I DON'T WANT TO LET YOU FUCK ME I DON'T WANT TO" I yell almost in tears "I CAN'T OK, I JUST HAD A BABY I WON'T EVEN LET JAY TOUCH ME" I cry "Just for ten minutes" K.L grabs my arm and walks me over to the bed .

( K.L)

Laying Takai down on my king sized bed I get on top of her and start kissing on her neck as tears fall down her face . I set the timer on my phone as I pull her pants and boxers down , I place two fingers in her slit and gently massage her clitoris "You okay?" I ask "J just h hurry up" she cries "Okay" I say as I push my fingers in her tight pussy "Fuuuck" she bites down on her bottom lip.

Takai

Once In my car I break down crying , I can't believe that just happened , I ain't get dicked down but the point is I let the bitch finger me , touch me ! But I won't even let Jay do it , But I was protecting my family . I had no choice , I know K.L Is capable of killing them and I know she would do it too. I drive home in silence thinking about the event that just happened , Pulling up at the house I quietly enter and head upstairs to shower. "I love you babe" I kiss Kaiden's forehead than go in the bathroom. (5 minutes later)

Jay walks in on me "My bad" she says about to walk out "It's coo" I say lowly "You alright?" she asks "Yeah just tryna relax my muscles" I lie , I'm crying in the shower and I swear if this shower curtain wasn't up she would see the marks on my neck and the tears flowing down my face "Ima feed Kai than go back to bed you need anything?" she asks "No babe, I'm good" I lie "Alright I love you Kai" she says "Love you too babe" I say (45 MINUTES LATER)

I got out of the shower since there is no more hot water and I put on a white tee and boxers than get in the bed facing Jay as I admire her soft lips , she's so gorgeous ! I couldn't imagine losing her...

VOTE /COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE4MORE

DO YOU THINK K.L WILL DAMAGE THEIR ( JAY AND KAI'S ) RELATIONSHIP?

SHOULD JAY CALL TAKAI OUT ON HER ABUSIVE WAYS?

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!!!