Bitch I'll slap you 🖕🏾✌🏾-37

Star 💫

🎶 Money over bitches, got mulah and the riches ! Got a baddie she the finest ! My bitch dressed in designer🎶  As soon as I finish my song my phone starts ringing and I don't recognize the number but I answer it anyways

🎶 Money over bitches, got mulah and the riches ! Got a baddie she the finest ! My bitch dressed in designer🎶 As soon as I finish my song my phone starts ringing and I don't recognize the number but I answer it anyways ..
Juliana : Baby can you pick me up
Me: yeah I'll be there soon ! I'm not around
Juliana : w.. ok see you soon
Me: yeah ight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This bitch done almost questioned me like she my damn daddy what the hell ! Hell Naw bruh ☝️👌🏾 IM THE DADDY IM GROWN 😂 nah but for real I'm daddy in this relationship 🤤 Ain't no way out of it . She would have to kill my ass to get away from me but anyways . I hop in my Zenvo St1 and drive off from my place . I put studio equipment in my new crib (house) so now I'm off to get Juliana's bitch ass . Maaan I hope this ain't no set up I'm really not trying to fight Jayden AT ALL ! I might stop at her job when that other dyke is there and tell her a thing or two cuz I dead ass don't like her bitch ass either .
__________________________
Juliana 😔
I was told I could go home but I need to relax and see an eye doctor in a week or two . I still have the patch over my eye . The doctor thinks I'm blinded. I pray I'm not , If I am than I am but I really hope I'm not . I see Star's car pull-up and I get in and make myself comfortable "How long you gonna be wearing that shit?" Star asks "I'm probably blind.." is all I say "Ohhh damn" Star says "I'm sorry Juliana . Shit!" She says "it's okay ! I forgive you ." I say  .... The rest of the ride home was silent , I hated the amount of quietness there was but I didn't want to get my ass beat again so I kept quiet to .
————————————————-
       ( 10 minutes later )
      We pull up at the house and I slowly get out of the car . "You talked to Jayden at all?" Star asks unlocking the door "Yeah she came by . The kids didn't want to see me !" I say sadly "I wouldn't want to see you either hahahaha" Star laughs "Really?" I say "yeah really!" Star laughs "So than why the fuck did you pick me up if you don't want to fuckin see me huh ? To just continue abusing me ? I should knock you the fuck out like Jayden taught me but it's not even worth my damn energy" I walk into the house and Star doesn't say anything else . Heading upstairs I fall into the wall "stop" I say as Star grabs my hair "YOU GOT FUCKIN NERVE TALKIN TO ME LIKE THAT!" Star yells "PLEEEAAASe" I cry . Star stops and cuts in front of me heading into the bedroom . "Fuck man" I cry .. I need to leave I really do . I go upstairs and get in the bed on my side "Star" I whisper "What?" She asks "I'm sorry . I'll be good from now on" I say "Yeah coo !" She says .
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
        ( 20 minutes later ) 10pm

                      Once Star is asleep I text Jayden
Me: Jay can you please talk to Star . For me
Jayden : Jayden is asleep . I'll let her know
Me: yeah ight
Jayden: 🖕🏾✌🏾
Me: bitch I'll slap you
Jayden : yeahhh 😂😂 like Star slapped you ✌🏾