I been waiting ...107

💋Jailene Young King 💋 - Tuesday Morning

           "Unique can you calm down please , I don't know why she called me I guarantee you it's nothing to worry about please baby calm down" I say  "I got to get my ass to fuckin school and than yo phone start ringing and it's that bitch Cherish really ? Really Jailene ? Like I will fuck you up bruh do you not get that!" Unique gets in my face and stares at me , I lower my head in shame but truly I didn't do anything wrong . I haven't spoken to Cherish since I got with Unique but now I want Cherish back because Unique is to much and I'm not wit all this hands on bullshit "LOOK UNIQUE YOU GOT ONE MO FUCKIN TIME TO HIT ME AND IMMA TELL MY MOTHERS WORD UP DAWG NOW BACK THE FUCK UP OUT MY FACE AND GONE TO SCHOOL , YOU SO GOT DAMN WORRIED BOUT WHAT IMMA FUCK AND STRAP DOWN I SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT YO HOE ASS FUCKIN EVERY FEMALE WITH A FAT ASS AND THAT GOT THEY NAILS DONE" I yell pushing her into the wall "BITCH BE MORE GIRLY AND I WOULD'NT HAVE TO CHEAT !" Unique yells back "IMMA STUD YOU DUMB FUCK , YOU KNEW THAT BEFORE YOU EVEN ASKED ME OUT , YOU AINT HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING WIT ME BUT NOW ITS BE MORE GIRLY ? HOW BOUT YOU BE GIRLY AND RIDE MY FUCKIN DICK BITCH!" I punch Unique in her mouth "AND DONT EVER DISRESPECT ME YOU FUCKIN WHORE" I walk out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen where I see my mom standing there "hmm sooo Unique hitting you?" She puts her hands on her hips "ma I got it handled" I plug the toaster in and pop in a corn bagel "Unique best go!" She says "I want to make it up with Cherish , she's the one I truly wa..." I get cut off when my mom Jayden comes through the door and runs straight up the stairs "You told her?" I ask ma Takai "Damn right I did!" Takai says passing me and heads up the stairs also. "DAMN!" I yell as I follow them , By the time I get there my mom is already whooping Uniques ass with a belt , Unique is screaming and Takai blocks my way of stopping it "NOBODY HITS MY KIDS NO FUCKIN BODY !!!! YOU LIL DUMB ASS KID" Jayden yells as she continues to swing that belt on Unique's ass.  It seemed like forever before she stopped , my mom grabbed Unique by the hair and literally dragged her out the house "DON'T COME NEAR MY DAUGHTER EVER AGAIN"   My mom than comes up the stairs and looks at me "next time a bitch lays they hands on you I'm whooping they ass and yours ! Don't let it happen again" she stares me down and I just nod my head , Going back in my room I finish getting ready for school than leave out. I see Unique struggling to get her door open but I can careless . She got what she deserved and I ain't nobody's bitch ! That's for one. Unique ain't doing shit for me and her head game is absolute traaassh ! Cherish on the other hand , Oooh she definitely know how to get down and that's all that girl can do to me ! Lick my kitty cus ion do strap baby I give it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Jayden 🥰
   "What you want for your birthday young man?" I say as I feed Kaiden his milk , He starts kicking his feet "Yeah that milk good huh !" I laugh "Just wait until you have what I'm cooking tonight , your feet really gonna be kicking then baby boy"   Takai catches my attention when she walks in , Her dreads are down her back , she's in a Versace black and gold robe "What's up!" I lick my lips "Nothing just got out the shower" she says "hmm I see!" I lick my lips again "You horny or something?"
"I'm always wet for you" I laugh and so does she. "Well come here than!" She does the come here motion with her fingers and I get up putting Kaiden in Jayden Jr. room. His friend is here with his daughter who is a month younger than Kaiden. "You ready for this tongue?" I ask her "Mmm I been waiting!" Takai smirks