DO NOT MOVE

JAYDEN CARTER KING 

  "Hello?"

jayden Jr.: Mom K.L is going to kill us 

me: Wha where are you?

Jayden Jr.: I don't know mom , It's dark... No one is in here

me: Where is Takai?

Jayden Jr.: I don't know I am alone

me: Kaiden , Where is kai..

The phone disconnects I try to call back but there is no answer 

I call Takai's phone again and K.L picks up ..... "MEET ME AT MCDONALD'S" The phone hangs up , I look across the way and I see mcdonald's I'm hoping this is the one she met, I get out of my car and walk over there with my hoodie up and hands in my pocket . I walk into the place seeing my fiancé and K.L sitting at the table near the window , Walking over I peep some guy staring at me so I sit down next to Takai and kiss her lips , I can feel the heat rise up "What's up?" I fold my hands and look K.L in the eyes "I am giving you two choices , One is leave Kai with me and get your children back , Two is give me ten grand and have your wife and children back" K.L sits up and grabs my hand "You see that guy over there?" she asks "He's been looking at us for the longest , Kiss me" K.L says to me and I immediately pull my hand away . I lean towards Kai and whisper something in her ear "See you outside baby!" I say as I get up and head out "Where are you going?" K.L asks "she's yours..." I smile while walking out  "DO NOT MOVE!" K.L Yells , But I walk out the door and Takai punches K.L In the face , the guy gets up and pulls a gun out shooting K.L point blank in the head.