Chapter 12 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I use to post Youtube videos on a personal account of me singing, then one day I got discovered and well...yeah." She explains. "I had a bit of subscribers, but only my fans who've been here since the very beginning know about it." She smiles as she thinks about her loyal fans. "I haven't posted a video on it in about a year and I've seen that the faithful few of those subscribers have been commenting that they miss my covers. So I wanted to make another one for them." She sighs happily.

"Want me to record for you?" I say pointing to the nice Nikon camera placed on the grand piano. She shakes her head and just leads me over to the piano. Beside it was a tripod, which was not in my view before. She releases my hand and I immediately miss the feeling of her hand intertwined with mine. She goes and carefully places the camera onto the tripod, turning it on and adjusting it. I then see a bright flash go off as I jump in surprise. "What are you doing Jauregui?" I asks covering my eyes.

"Making sure it works." She winks. I simply shake my head at her silliness as she comes back over and interlocks our fingers once more. "I actually was wondering if you'd sing with me." She says with a lot less confidence in her voice. She's back to being a nervous cutesy mess again.

"I um I just really like your voice and when you sing, I don't know I just...it makes me feel whole." She tries explaining. She opens her eyes wider as she realizes her last comment and shakes her head vigorously. "I mean like it makes me um-it makes me kinda...I like it a lot alright?" She blushes from embarrassment. I giggle at her flushed cheeks but decide to put her out of her misery.

"I'd love to." I smile sweetly. "That is...as l'm not provoked to jump up and started twerking mid-chorus." I wink.

"Oh no no. Its a slow song, I think you'll know it." She guides me towards the large stool sat in front of the instrument and we sit down. "Although...I'd wouldn't complain if I did see you twerking again. just like you were at my concert." She adds with a smug smirk. I turn to her with my eyes wide open as my mouth hangs agape. She actually saw me that night. And to think I couldn't embarrass myself anymore.

"I can't really dance too well." I shake my head and bow it to the floor ashamed.

"Hey, I wasn't complaining at all." I hear the smirk in her voice as I raise my head once again to meet her gaze. I clear my throat and turn to face the piano, not wanting to once again get pulled into her mesmerizing stare.

"So...what song were you wanting to sing?" I say quickly changing the topic. She smiles and turns to face the piano as well, lifting the lid and turning her head to look at me.

"Follow my lead." She smiles and I simply nod. She leans over and presses 'record' on her camera and smiles, giving a wave to the lens.

"Hello my Jaguars. I know I haven't posted in a while but I've seen the comments lately and you guys just melt my heart with your comments about how you miss these covers so I wanted to make another one for you guys." She smiles. She then glances back at me with a grin as she sends me a wink and returns her attention to the camera once again.

"This here is a friend of mine, her name is Camila." She gestures to me, I stick up my hand and wiggle my fingers, sending a small smile to the camera. "She has this way of singing that I absolutely love and I wanted her to sing with me today, so I hope you guys enjoy." She sighs in contentment.

She turns to me and smiles, placing her hand over mine momentarily. "Ready?" She whispers. I nod in agreement and she returns the gestures before beginning to sing, while keeping my gaze.

"A tornado flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made it usually doesn't rain in,