He smushed my cheeks together so that I couldn't speak and made me look him in the eyes. "Diandra, I am so sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean it when I said I tolerate you only because you're gonna marry my best mate and you're my girlfriend's best friend. I happen to be very fond of you and consider you one of my closest friends. I also didn't mean to insult your relationship with Harry, not at all. And thank you for yelling at me, otherwise I'd have been a single pringle right now. So I'm sorry."

I looked into his grey eyes and he honestly looked sincere. I accepted his apology, but I wanted to have some fun with him. "I'm sorry, but I can't accept your apology. You really hurt me."

Louis looked down and I quickly winked at Harry and he nodded. When Louis looked back up at me, I had managed to bring tears to my eyes. His eyes widened and he looked at Harry. Harry shrugged and motioned to me. "You're her fiancé, make her happy again!" I heard Lou whisper.

"Sorry mate, I didn't make her cry." I heard the smirk in his voice.

"Such a great boyfriend you are!" He muttered sarcastically.

"Hey Diandra? C'mon..." He tried hugging me and I pushed him away and began sobbing incoherent words.

"Louis? What did you do to my bestie?" I heard Niall's accent ring through the hall.

"Me?! She just burst out in tears!" He threw his hands up.

Niall's arms wrapped around me. "Are you okay darling?" He whispered, his mouth against my ear.

"Prank on Lou." I whispered back.

I felt him smile and as quick as it appeared, it disappeared. I continued 'sobbing' into Niall's chest and he turned us around so he could face Louis. "There was no reason to yell at her yesterday, and now she's upset and our fun day is ruined."

"I apologized!" He huffed.

"And apology accepted." I turned around in Niall's arms and grinned at him.

His mouth dropped open and he turned around abruptly, walking away. Being the type of person I am, I immediately felt bad. "Louis, I- I'm sorry."

He turned around, laughing. "Player just got played."

"You ass." I laughed, hugging him.

"Are we cool?" He asked.

"Cooler than Antarctica." I smiled, walking back to my curly haired fiancé.

I smushed his cheeks together, like Louis did to me, and pecked his pouted lips. He smiled and grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles. "Ready to go?"

I nodded and looked at Niall, who was smiling at me. I don't know if its just my imagination, but Niall's been acting weird around me since he broke up with Lee. I just shrugged it off and smiled back.

I said goodbye to the others and led Niall and Harry downstairs to my car. "Let's have some fun." I smiled, driving out of the parking lot with Niall at the back and Harry next to me.

Harry's POV

We arrived at a large field with a few buildings. We bought our tickets and entered, meeting a large fun fair. Diandra led the way, holding my hand and talking to Niall next to her. Something was different about him, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Do you wanna walk around the market for a bit?" She asked and we both nodded.

We walked into one of the buildings and looked around. Diandra found some cute turquoise pumps that she really liked. As she pulled some money from her pocket, I stopped her.