---

not a coincidence

Rule No. 124

If seen appropriate for the crime committed, exile will be enforced.

(From The Rules of The Above, Under, and Inbetween)

Rule No. 118

Regardless of crime, exile cannot be enforced.

(From The Great Rule Book; Edition 2)

"There's seriously something wrong with how they're treating earth," I mumbled, looking at the after-effects of the demon attack.

Kiyun frowned, "Yeah. We have to do something."

(Excerpt from The Addictive Kiss of a Demon, Chapter 30, page 346)

Biology

...

Angels, Demons, Authorities cannot die. They can get hurt to the point of being shredded to peices, but they will still not lose consciousness, and their pieces will attempt to heal back, however long it will take. [Angels and Demons heal slower than Authorities can.]

Any part of their body has potential to heal, but the injuries (like amputated body parts, or scars) that were obtained while they were living that was not the direct reason of their death, then it stays and remains as a part of their soul.

Pain can be felt on all three of the above, as long as the injury has not been healed enough for pain to go away.

...

(Excerpt from After-Death: General Understanding; 937 A.D.)

Hoseok watched with a smile as Taehyung and Jungkook ran off somewhere, happily in love like they always were. He leaned back on the bench, looking up at the bright blue sky of Afterlife.

A figure approached him, black wings folded neatly as he stood next to the bench, looking at Hoseok. "Excuse me, is that seat taken?"

Looking at the person in surprise, not having noticed him, Hoseok shook his head, noticing the man's features. A demon with tan skin, swept brown hair, and a beauty mark below his bottom lip.

"Not at all. You are?"

"Eunji. You're Hoseok, right?" The man said as he sat down, smiling sweetly. "I've been meeting a lot of Koreans around recently."

This makes Hoseok let out a small laugh. "Well, of course. I thought it was common knowledge that whatever area we're from, the dimensions tend to put us together to make it easier for us."

"Oh? I never knew, and I've been around a while..."

Grinning, Hoseok patted his shoulder. "It's alright. We all learn at some point, right?" At this, Eunji nodded, his face forming into a wide happy grin.

"Right."

not a coincidence