At First Sight, I Could Recognize You

THIS IS THE 3RD BOOK
PLEASE READ BOOK 1 AND BOOK 2 FIRST

I'M BEING VERY SERIOUS.
NONE OF THESE BOOKS CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE.

Also, please do read the --- chaps, otherwise a lot of information will remain incomplete, there are a total of fifteen in the book — and they are practically the backbone of this book — so, every time you see an update as so, then it isn't a republish of an old one but it is a new one

———

첫눈에 알아보게 됐어

100 years hence of the passing on of Park Jimin and Min Yoongi

.

"Namjoonie, want to come and eat with me?"

The said man looked up to the voice, grinning as he did so. Nodding, he replied.

"Why would I ever say no to you, Jin?"

Jin chuckled with a warm smile as Namjoon got up from his seat.

"Must be stressful to be the main Authority."

An exasperated sigh left Namjoon as he groaned, both of them making their way to the actual dining room.

"You're the one to talk. I just take an overall look at how everyone in their parts is doing. You, on the other hand, take care of all the food-related stuff. Once, I just sat there, watching you and counting how many times Angels and Demons came to you for that."

Pulling his lover into a side hug, Jin just laughed it off saying it was nothing big as they made their way into the dining room. They didn't have much time to eat either. Well, being an Authority now, they didn't really need that much food, but to survive next few millennia, they needed to eat once in a while to stay up and running.

Jin was glad he was given the position of the food authority, having control over the resource of food and everything else under that umbrella. Also, if he remained an angel, seeing Namjoon would be less, and that didn't sound pleasing at all. They both were happy with how things ended up.

If you talked about their intimacy, it almost seemed nonexistent now, having almost no time -- save for once a century -- to even stay out of the main hall. They had work to do — the universe to balance.

But, neither of them minded. They didn't really care that they couldn't be intimate, they were just happy to be with each other. The intimacy between their hearts was enough for them.

"We should get back soon, the monthly reports will be coming in soon for both you and me."

Humming a sound of agreement, Namjoon continued to eat, just looking at Seokjin with his happy eyes, enjoying the sight of the other eating as well.

It was strange, now that Namjoon thought about it. Seokjin loved food, loved eating, loved cooking, but now it seemed strange how everything changed.

Not particularly in a bad way, but in the strangest way.

He felt nostalgic, yet he didn't mind the present. He knew, and it erupted a strange feeling of reminiscence in him.