I Cry For Miracles In This Reality

기적을 외쳐 현실에

"Almost there."

Just as Eunji said those words, there was a sound of glass shattering, shards falling to the ground just as  white feathers fell around them, a body crashing into Eunji's, forcing his grip off Jimin as he was held against the ground, three fingers pressed down just above his collarbones in the middle, eliciting a gasp of choked breath from Eunji. .

The guy pulled his fingers back a little, not fully so he was still in control before he looked Eunji dead in the eye, fire of anger in his own as he spoke.

"I'm not part of the HHAC anymore, but I'm pretty sure you were arrested."

Jimin staggered back to look at the white wings folding above him. He glanced at the face who was straddling the guy down. His eyes widened in recognition, breathing out the name.

"Jaejun."

Hearing his name from Jimin, Jaejun turned slightly to nod at the man.

"Hey, Jimin. It's been a while."

Then, he looked back down at Eunji, making sure the guy doesn't do anything serious.

Not sure what's really happening, Jimin could just nod, the words stuck in his throat as he watched Jaejun press his fingers in further, blocking the air passage for Eunji when the latter tried to burn Jaejun.

"Jungkook, grab Hoseok and pull him back, hold him down if you have to. Seokjin, go get Yoonha and other Authorities if you can, explain what's happening too. Taehyung, help Gertrude with Yoongi and Jimin."

Namjoon gave out orders as he walked over to stand next to the two, Jaejun and Eunji. The latter was still being held with fingers blocking his air passage, still conscious, but unable to do anything.

Looking up at the other floors of the Palace, Namjoon nodded in understanding before looking back at the scene, crouching down to look at Eunji.

"You saw through the window?"

Jaejun nodded.

"I was passing by."

"Great timing. Do you think you can knock him out?"

Trying, jabbing his fingers further to block the air passage completely, Eunji squirmed and jerked around before going still, unconscious. Jaejun was about to loosen his hold, but Namjoon stopped him, checking his eyes and receptors first.

"He could be acting for all we know."

Was what he said before he stood up straight, nodding at Jaejun.

"He's out, but stay like that just in case."

"Okay."

Meanwhile, Taehyung was crying at the sight of Yoongi and Jimin, the two in no condition to anywhere.

"Tae, it's okay. We'll heal."

Jimin was saying so, but he was crying too, at the sight of Yoongi.

After inspecting Yoongi's neck, Gertrude, the Angel with Healingn Ability, sighed.

"It's okay to cry, but don't worry much. It's good he only got the neck, and nothing else. I can't heal much because the Ability is limited, but I can heal his neck and throat to halfway fixed, then his body can do it on his own. And Jimin, your blood vessels and nerves as well."