I Want It, Real Love

i want it, real love

"Why're you guys here so late? We waited like for a whole half hour!"

Taehyung complained from the balcony. Not the one leading to the main hall, the one that let the workers of the building in.

Jimin rolled his eyes and cupped his mouth to louden his voice to reach the two.

"We don't remember how to fly!"

At the words, both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at them weird. But, then it dawned on them that Jimin and Yoongi — even before passing on — didn't have their wings and hadn't flown for over fifty years.

Sheepishly, the two made their way down again, to hold them and fly them up to the balcony.

The shorter two of the four squealed in surprised, but they landed safely, breathing a little hard, but safe.

Yoongi almost hit the two, but then realized there are more important things to deal with and just decided he would let it be.

"Alright, where do we go from here? Are we going to meet Namjoon and Jin?"

Nodding vigorously, the two each grabbed Yoongi and Jimin's hands, pulling them in and leading them into the hallways.

"They're in the main hall. The balcony to that is locked right now, they're probably too busy to keep it open at the moment, so we gotta go from the inside."

Then, they all walked — not able to fly, talking about everything and anything along the way.

"So, how's your eternal life as husbands?"

The question made the two blush a little before snorting.

"The same as ever."

Jungkook nodded at Taehyung's response.

"I don't think we've changed much since you last saw us. Time feels like it's slowed down here since we don't age."

"Ah, yeah. It feels like we're young forever, doesn't it?"

Jimin asked, sounding a little nostalgic at his words.

"Yep! But, the more important thing, we didn't get a chance to say to you two before you... left last time."

Taehyung's words became more melancholic, eyes cast away and eyes glistening a bit. Jungkook realized what it was about and slowly nodded along.

"Hm? What is it?"

Yoongi asked, curious as to why they suddenly started acting strange.

"I don't think I can thank you two enough for... for taking care of Taegguk after our deaths. Thank you so much, you two."

Taehyung's voice was trembling, but he got it out, his gratefulness beyond the universe.

"Yeah... thank you so much, you two. I'm... never more grateful to anyone else."

Jimin and Yoongi felt a pull in their hearts, making them feel a little sad as well, due to the memories as well as the two youngsters almost crying in front of them.

"Did you get to meet him?"

"Yeah... we did. Namjoon hyung let us since he already knew about it and it wouldn't cause much trouble. It's supposed to be a secret from the others, so..."

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi flicked Jungkook's forehead.

"I know, you idiot. I've been in this business longer than you have."

This made the others crack a grin, emitting a bit of laughter as well.

They continued to peacefully converse as they walk along, close to arriving at the main hall.

For the past few hours, Seokjin hadn't received any reports due to the locking of the balcony, and he'd finished his work for the time being. So, all he was left to do was mope around, rest his head down on the desk as he watched the other Authorities work.

His eyes landed on Namjoon, causing a smile on his own lips.

As his eyes traveled across the room, he noticed voices coming closer and closer to the entrance of the main hall, familiar and mingled voices. Was it Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok, again?

And, to his expectation, the first one to appear at the door was Taehyung, looking to the side as he was smiling. The next one was Jungkook, who was doing the same.

However, when Jin expected the next one to be Hoseok, his mind took a step back when he saw a very familiar face he hadn't seen in a very very long time.

Before he could react, another familiar face emerged, making four of them stand at the threshold, smiling like there was no worry in the world.

"Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, look who we brought along!"