We're Forever Together

영원히 함께니까

"Was it around here? It doesn't look like it."

"Yeah, I remember the coordinates. I'm sure those haven't changed. So, this should be right. Places change in hundred-and-twenty-five years."

"Well, I leave it to you. You're the one who found the gates, anyway."

"I know, and I'm saying, it's right here. Look! It's my blood!"

Jimin exclaimed, crouching down with surprise, looking at a black stain.

Yoongi hummed.

"I guess they were smart when fixing the roads."

"Oh, shut up with you and your critiques. I gotta open this gate, again."

Jimin sounded tired, eyes red and voice croaked from crying. Yoongi felt bad, he wanted to do the work, but he doesn't know how to open the gate — Jimin was the one who'd done the extensive research on that.

Biting his thumb, Jimin drew his own blood, wincing a little at the pain before he drew a circle right on top of the old one, muttering a few words before the normality before changed. A large steaming gate appeared — the one leading to Afterlife.

"Steaming like always. It's like those movies."

Jimin snorted at Yoongi's words, shaking his head as he smiled affectionately.

"Do you remember the last time?"

"Yeah, we didn't have our wings, though. We do, now but I don't even remember how to fly. We have to learn, again. I wonder how Jungkook and Hoseok back then learned so quickly."

"They had training probably. And, they're both generally good at this stuff. Tae probably took a bit more time. Anyways, doesn't it feel odd?"

"How so?"

"You didn't notice it? There aren't much angels and demons around... it's weird. Same with souls. It's usually packed in this area - or at least around. We haven't seen even once."

"Maybe, there's some trouble back there?"

Yoongi's speculation didn't seem off, Jimin seemed to agree.

"Maybe. I wonder what happened after we left."

"Well, we're about to find out."

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand, ready to pull him in.

And, the two stepped in together, a layer of warmth surrounding them just before they arrived at Afterlife.