La La La La La

la la la la la

"Are you sure you're okay? Your neck is still scarred..."

Yoongi brushed it off with a smile, stepping closer to Jimin as they started to walk, a destination in mind.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I can breathe well, now. No coughing either. I want to visit him with you."

"If you say so... I heard they got different cells. The magma guy isn't there."

Jimin said the words with satisfaction; if he saw that guy's face again, he would've punched him out of Afterlife.

"Oh? Where is he, now?"

The two were entering into the basement, where the prisoners were kept. Nodding at the guards, they went through, entering into the hallway with doors to different cell units, a clipboard hanging just next to the door.

"A special cell, on the other side. He's being monitored 24/7."

Opening the twelfth door, the two went in. There was dim lighting inside, causing their eyes to take a little to adjust.

After a bit more of walking, the two stopped in front of Cell No. 122, looking at the man who was sitting on the floor, against the wall, head hung low in shame.

"Hoseok."

At that, he looked up at the two, taken aback at their visit. His shock morphed into sadness, covering his face as he let out a long breath.

"I know I have no right to say this, but I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I could've stopped him, I could've never even agreed, I could've been smarter. But, I didn't. I'm sorry. I believed all his rage-filled words, even when knowing deep-down they weren't true. I got greedy, I got so greedy because I thought it was unfair I couldn't get my part. It's unforgivable."

His words were a little slurred, trying to speak quickly, like he'd been thinking about what he'd wanted to say, but now that it was here, he didn't really know how to say it.

The two watched as Hoseok curled into himself, hand still covering his face, wiping something that appeared to be tears every few seconds.

Yoongi breathed in a long breath before he spoke up.

"Hoseok-ah, it's alright."

"No, it isn't. I was your friend. I had your trust, and I took advantage of it. It's not alright."

His voice was shaky and low, hands trembling.

"I deserve this sentence."

The words led to soundlessness. Yoongi's eyes cast down and Jimin frowned, he was about to say something to deny it, but Yoongi's grip on his hand tightened, holding him back. Giving up, Jimin's shoulder sagged. The silence continued for a moment until Yoongi spoke up.

"When you get out... of here..."

With red eyes, Hoseok looked up, wondering what there even was to say. Yoongi gave him a small smile, continuing.

"And, even while you're here... we're still friends."

Jimin smiled, agreeing wholeheartedly. Hoseok's eyes glistened, face contorting as he started to cry again.

"So, stay well, okay?"

Wiping his eyes, Hoseok nodded. Giving both of them a smile through the tears.

"Thank you."

"We'll be waiting."

Jimin said, waving before they headed out, peace settled in their heart knowing their friend wasn't in too big of trouble anymore

The two walked in comfortable silence, hands held the whole way, as they reached to the entrance balcony.

"Ah, we really have to learn how to fly again, soon."

The words were filled with dissatisfaction, Jimin's lips pursing to the side. He looked at the scenery of Afterlife, wondering why when they need help the most, the balcony was empty.

"Yeah, but it would feel so weird, it's really been a long time since we've flown."

Yoongi commented, watching the lives of souls in Afterlife, resting his head on his hand, with an elbow resting on the railing.

"We should try, though. It's not like we're going to die, or get that hurt, we're just on the third floor."

Jimin's suggestion didn't sound too bad. But, Yoongi scowled when Jimin let go of his hand.

"We aren't doing it together?"

Looking at Yoongi's pout as he said the words, Jimin let out a laugh, tapping his cheek softly with his index finger.

"We'll never learn that way. I'm going ahead first."

That said, Jimin flapped his wings sharply, flying up and forward, it looked quite smooth. That was, until he tried to land. His movement was wobbly, the two wings not moving much in coordination as he tried to land on his feet. He ended up crashing down face flat.

Yoongi burst into loud laughter, watching as Jimin sat up to glare at his lover.

"Let's see if you do better!"

Jimin challenged, folding his arms, huffing.

Without another word, Yoongi tried more gently, flying with a little more grace, but he also fucked up when he tried to descend back down, crashing right into Jimin, throwing him back onto the ground, landing on top of him.

The two guffawed, laughing at their silliness. They got all their clothes dirty, but they didn't really care. When the laughter died down, the two were beaming at each other, still not over the fact they're here, here and together once again.

Jimin gently took a hold of Yoongi's face, softly kissing him, all his affections let loose. When they pulled apart, Jimin stood up, dusting himself off as he held out his hand to help Yoongi up.

"Ah, we have to take a bath after this."

Yoongi was about to say something in response to that, a sly grin forming on his lips, but just then, Taehyung's voice entered.

"There you two are! Jungkook and I were just talking about you two!"

The two appeared to be heading towards the Palace, Jungkook was holding a few papers to deliver.

"What were you saying about us?"

Yoongi asked with a deadpan, upset that he didn't get to say what he wanted to Jimin just now, wanting to fluster the man.

Taehyung grinned widely, clapping his hands together once in excitement.

"We should have your wedding once Hoseok hyung gets out!"