You Steer Me A Little Harder

좀 더 세게 날 이끄네

"So, he's got the library duty, this week?"

Jimin asked, walking alongside Namjoon and Yoongi, a little close in space with Yoongi, a habit that never died.

"Yeah, that's what Taehyung told me earlier today."

"Hm, I wonder what happened to make him act strangely as they said it."

"We'll find out."

The two looked at Namjoon with a concerned face.

"Don't you have work? You're the main guy, you know?"

Brushing it off, Namjoon said it was fine.

"I told them to call me in if they needed me. I also heard something about troublemakers around here, so I'm coming along for work, too."

Nodding in understanding, Jimin and Yoongi continued walking towards the library.

The building was inside the Authority Palace, but a little separated from the actual building. All rules applied, so none of them could fly.

"Wah, so this is what the Afterlife library looks like? This beats all libraries on Earth."

Laughing at Yoongi's comment, Jimin couldn't help but agree. It was grand - amazing, really.

"You two do your thing, I've got to look into something in the archives."

Namjoon said, before waving and leaving the two alone.

Jimin glanced at Yoongi, a serious look on his face. Yoongi nodded, understanding what he was thinking mirroring the seriousness as he looked around.

"The less angels and demons out on earth, along with the trouble Namjoon's talking about that's happening more recently. Plus, Hoseok's strange behavior."

"Yeah."

"Oh, look, there's Hoseok."

Jimin's eyes lit up at the words, eyes instnatly going to where Yoongi was looking at.

With a wide grin, Jimin yelled from three aisles down.

"Ho--seok!"

Putting his hand against his face at the ridiculity of his own lover, Yoongi wanted to laugh. Did this idiot also forget that they're supposed to be quiet in libraries?

Smiling with affection as he watched Jimin run up to Hoseok to hug him, he followed behind.

"Oh my-- Jimin? Is it really you?"

"Yeah, it's him. Although, he seems to be more of an idiot since last time. Yah, don't you know that you're not supposed to yell at a library?"

Jimin sheepishly grinned, letting out small nervous laughter.

"Yoongi, too! What is this? Am I imagining this? You... you guys!"

Hoseok looked like he was about to cry, a little conflicted look in his eyes, legs trembling as he stumbled forward to hug Jimin -- who was standing the closest.

"Holy shit, you guys! You're here! You're actually here!"

"Yeah, we are."

Jimin answered, cutely smiling as he hugged back. With a grin, Yoongi joined in the hug, wanting to be a part of all this love.

"How did this even -- what happened?"

The two shrugged, unsure of it themselves.

"We think we might've been reborn. And, well, we died again, and here we are, our old souls intact."

"You three, I'm trying to focus, can you turn your volumes down?"

Namjoon said from the next room, giving them a look from the door. The three apologized before going back to their conversation, a little more quietly this time.

"Anyways, what's been happening?"

"Nothing much with me - but you two, I wanna hear everything. Let's sit down~"

Namjoon flipped through the pages, forehead scrunched in focus. He was trying to find something from years and years ago. Even before Yoongi and Jimin had their wings cut - if only he could remember the exact year, he wouldn't have to search so aimlessly.

But, just then, he found it.

"Here it is..."

He mumbled to himself, scanning the paper to make sure it's the right one.

"The first record of attempt in the destruction of the internet in Hell and Heaven... yes, this is it. Now, the file with the full eradication of it--"

He set out the file on the table, going back to the shelves to look for the second one. He was sure these events had something to do with it.

Even though he hadn't been an Authority back then, he remembered that he'd been suspicious about those occurrences. They seemed off, and now that he thought about it, it seemed to connect with the suspect list and the histories of the actual wrongdoers he and Yoonha'd found.

Once he found the files, he grinned in victory. But, then it dropped - not so soon, he scolded himself. He needed to make sure.

Flipping through the pages, he looked for a name, positive that it should be the same one. Scanning all the pages he could, he read as fast as he could. And, when he found it, he muttered a small cheer of celebration. There it was, the same guy who'd been going around causing trouble for years on end, and not receiving enough punishment to be locked up for long.

What was odd about it was that he never had a picture on the files, either. Thinking about it, Namjoon was sure that the guy himself snuck in and removed it all, so it would be harder to find him.

Dong Eunji.

Quite a smart guy.