Crossing Our Paths Is Like a Formula of Math

⚠️⚠️⚠️
Please read the --- chapter that comes before this,
and read this chapter only after you have read that one.
⚠️⚠️⚠️
They are very important, so please try to not miss them next time if you did this time.
⚠️⚠️⚠️
———

우리 만남은 수학의 공식

In awe, Juseon stared at the book in his hands.

It was finally out. After all the hard work on improving his writing, after all the time he spent writing it, after all the struggle finding an agent and a publisher who was willing to agree, it was finally done.

With a proud smile, he flipped through the pages, feeling a very close connection with the book.

Just holding the book made him grin, white shine and goodness spreading in his chest. Juseon didn't think anything of it — he wrote the book, so had a close attachment with it, something he worked hard for.

The book was a little more than the average length of novels, around 450 pages. The cover was dark, two pairs of wings, one white and the other black, coming on from opposite sides of the cover, the title neatly and prettily in the middle.

With an elated sigh, Juseon hugs the book close, falling back on his bed. It'd been a long day, today, he thought before deciding to get ready for bed.

He went to sleep with a smile that night.

Resting his face on his hand, Seowon scrolled through his email on his office computer. There were reports from his subordinates and other important files.

After checking the important ones, he couldn't stand to keep staring at his inbox any longer. Sighing out a tired breath, he opened a new tab, deciding to check what's been happening in the world. The recent news always appeared under the search bar, so he didn't have to go far, just scrolling down.

The whole time, in the past few hours, he hadn't changed his position much, too tired to. Being the head of a rising company was a lot of work. But, certain news piqued his interest, and he leaned a little forward, letting his arm down. Wincing a little at the ache of his arm, he clicked the article to read it.

New Book Release from BigHit Publishers! The alluring book including dark themes of after-death, angels and demons, is a must read!

Suddenly, Seowon's heart started to pace and his head spun.

Flinching, he leaned back in his chair, taking his time to finally look away from the screen. He'd been spending too much time working on electronics.

After he regained his balance, he looked back hurriedly, feeling a strange sense of urgency.

When reading the article, he felt his mind spiral out of control, skin tingling all over, eyes wide in surprise.

He had no idea what was happening, but he knew the book was related to his dreams. He shouldn't be so sure, but he just knew.

He had to buy the book.