---

not a coincidence

Rule No. 4

Angels are meant to remain in Heaven, and Demons in Hell, until exceptions (in Rule 83) is specified to the respective individuals.

(from The Rules of Above, Under, and Inbetween, page 5)

Rule No. 2

Angels should reside in Heaven, and Demons in Hell. (exceptions are in Rule 79)

(from The Great Rule Book, Edition 2)

He was unattainable, yet unbelievably in my grasp.

Like a distant memory coming to life, he was an angel under the false title of a demon– if not,

he redefined the definition of a demon.

He made the words demon and beauty synonyms.

Breathtakingly beautiful was his existence.

(Excerpt from The Addictive Kiss of a Demon, Chapter 2, page 21) 

Post-Death

...

When a human dies, their journey in the post-death world begins.

Within the first moments of their reappearance after death (which takes a few days), the soul (impure or pure) holds a transitional phase where they cannot come in contact with moving objects/animate objects for a moment (averaged to be a minute and half) before they materialize in the soul world within Earth, not visible to humans, but visible to post-death creatures.

...

(Excerpt from After-Death: General Understanding; 937 A.D.) 

"Oh, no."

Hearing the dreadful tone in Jimin's voice, Yoongi looked over in concern. "What's wrong?"

"Heaven and Hell stopped sending us money, we have to earn here, now."

"What?" Yoongi asked, almost waking up the other resident of the house — Hosoek. He rushed over to Jimin's phone that held his bank account connected with Heaven. The number was high but static.

"So, we have to earn ourselves a job, now?" Yoongi asked, sounding like he really didn't want it.

"Wow, you really hate it," Jimin remarked, amused. "But, yeah, probably. But, I wonder what. I'm not used to working as a human."

Snorting, Yoongi lightly flicked his finger on Jimin's cheek. "And, I am? We're both new to this."

After a second, they both sighed. "Where are we even going to get our official papers?"

"Someone must be around, a middle-man between this world and the other. I heard it around when I was in Hell. The only problem is the job, I have no skill."

Jimin remained quiet in thought. Then, his eyes lighting up, he came up with something, "We can ask Hoseok, who used to work in a school! We can be teachers, teaching can't be that hard, right?"

Yoongi paused, thinking about it. Then, nodded. It made sense. "Yeah, it works. I can be a history teacher."

Looking excited, Jimin nodded with bright eyes. "That sounds great. I wonder what I can be..."

Eyeing him up and down, Yoongi shot Jimin a playful look, "A P.E. teacher? You've got the body for it."

"Oh my God, no way. I was thinking of being the nurse or something, I only have to work if some sick student comes by, give them medicine and let them sleep."

Letting out a soft laugh, Yoongi gave JImin a look. "An easy way out, I see. Well, then it's decided."

"Yeah, but we're staying on earth forever, we'd better find other things we can switch to when we move around as well." Jimin sounded worried, forehead scrunched in the thought of the future, the sight causing a sigh from Yoongi.

"That's something to worry about as we go, don't stress over it now. Now, come here, I want to kiss you."

not a coincidence