I Shed Crimson Blood Cut By Reality

현실에 찢겨 붉게 묻은 피들

"Ah, sorry! Excuse us, please!"

Jungkook's voice boomed at the entrance balcony of the Palace, running past people as he pulled Taehyung along.

Odd looks were thrown their way but they paid no mind, rushig around the corner into the hallway, looking for Yoongi and Jimin.

Just as they made another turn, Jungkook staggered back, almost crashing into someone.

"Sorry."

He bowed, before hurrying past the guy.

"Ah, wait--!"

"We're in a hurry, sorry—"

Taehyung tried to say, but the guy looked like he had something urgent to say. Just before Jungkook made a turn.

"Yoongi and Jimin—"

This stopped them, rushing their attention to the person they bumped into.

"They went to the garden if you're looking for them."

The two nodded, and bowed once again.

"Thank you!"

Then, they rushed off, leaving the man in the almost silent hallway. He was about to continue his steps, but he hesitated, looking back at the direction of the two before changing courses, slowly walking back the way he came.

"Joon-ah, we have to meet up with everyone soon. D'you think they found anything?"

"Probably. But, let's wait until—"

"Namjoon hyung! Jin hyung!"

Jungkook and Taehyung cried out as they reached the two, coming to a halt in their running, breathless from the running. They showed the two the notebooks they'd found.

"We found this! It's bad, I think they're heading to hurt Yoongi and Jimin!"

"Look, look the entry says--!"

"And, the plan says, right here--!"

The two were speaking over each other, panic evident in their movements and voices.

"Okay, okay, you two calm down. Let me take a look."

Namjoon said, letting the two hand it over. He skimmed through and read bits and pieces, before flipping over to the most recent one, eyebrows raising as he read through. Seokjin was reading as well, from the side.

"What? That guy plans on... but, I didn't think..."

Taehyung and Jungkook flailed as they yelled.

"It doesn't matter what you thought. We have to go to the garden now, Yoongi and Jimin-- they--"

"He's planning on killing them!"

"Hoseok?"

Yoongi and Jimin watched, taken aback at the same Hoseok that helped them enter the scene, looking stern.