We Are The Only True Lovers

우리만이 true lovers

After a few minutes of Namjoon leaving, Hoseok showed up.

"Sorry, guys, I got caught up with something."

Yoongi nodded a little, keen on observing anything odd.

"It's alright. We didn't really have much to do, anyway."

Hoseok just laughed at that, putting the files he just brought in at the counter and going into the different aisles, looking around for something.

Both Jimin and Yoongi take notice, glancing at each other in understanding. They looked back at Hoseok, noting his behavior.

Suddenly, Hoseok looked like he was holding a different air, looking a little freaked out.

"Um, guys... How long are you planning on staying at the library?"

Furrowing his eyebrows, Jimin decided to answer.

"We want to look for something, so for quite a while."

"O-oh, ah... Hasn't it been ages since you two spent a lot of time together as a couple? You two should go on a date! Check out the new market Afterlife has, now. There's even a piano, Yoongi! You two should go. Come on, go and spend time together. With me in your presence, I'll only hold you two back."

As he said all that, Hoseok was nudging the two towards the door, winking at the end. With a loud -- and out of character -- giggle, he insisted.

"I'll hand you over the library in a few days. For now, spend the time that you missed together, alright? I have something to do."

The two were eventually pushed out of the library against their will. Once they were outside, their eyes met, nodding at each other.

"There's definitely, definitely something weird."