'Cuz We're The Ones Who Found Destiny

운명을 찾아낸 둘이니까

Jimin laughed delightfully as he stepped closer, slotting himself against Yoongi's body.

Yoongi's lips curved into a smirk, noticing Jimin's dark and hooded eyes.

"Hm, I can't believe your hair is yellow, now."

Jimin knew Yoongi was just trying to act unfazed. He grinned.

"I can't believe yours is blue... but, this is weird, I wonder how the science works for this change."

Humming in agreement, Yoongi nuzzled his nose against Jimin's cheeks.

"It doesn't matter. Do you really wanna do this before we talk all of this through—"

Breath hitching, Yoongi's mouth fell open, feeling Jimin's harsh kissing against his neck-pulse.

"I literally haven't seen you and touched you for fucking years, how do you expect me to not jump on you?"

"We literally did it like four days ago."

Yoongi pointed out cheekily.

"That was different! I... I wanna do it as Jimin as Yoongi. I want you."

Jimin sensually breathed out his words, backing Yoongi up against a wall and grinding up to him.

A weak moan spilled from Yoongi's lips, letting Jimin do what he wants.

Continuing to trace his lips along Yoongi's neck, Jimin left small bites and kisses all the way through, hands roaming under the shirt. A whine leaving his own lips, Jimin crashed their lips together, the kiss harsh and bruising.

Yoongi couldn't help but moan loudly, arms going around Jimin to pull him even closer, feeling like they've been apart for eternity. Their kisses developed even more emotional, hands gentle, and slowly turned into something desperate, wanting more and more of each other.

After they finally parted, faces flushed red, breaths uneven, and eyes dark, they hurried to the bedroom, stumbling along the way.

Once they were at the bed, it was Jimin who pinned Yoongi down, putting a soft pillow below his back so the joint between the back and thenwings wouldn't hurt.

Legs on each sides of Yoongi's waist, Jimin peered down with a smirk, hands tugging up his shirt. From years ago, they'd usually do it in their human forms, taking shirts off was easier that way. This way, they'd have to have special types of clipped-on-the-back shirts. So, Jimin just left it on, tugging it all the way up to show Yoongi's nipples, attaching his mouth to one of them, sucking strongly to draw a response.

Yoongi squirmed, a loud whine thrown out from his lips, eyes shut with pleasure. Hands went up to Jimin's fluffy blonde hair, fingers running through them.

"Fuck, Jimin—"

He let out a loud groan at the sharp grind of Jimin's hips. Newly experienced dancer from his new life, he had more strength than before, turning Yoongi on more than ever.

Slowly and seductively, taking his time, Jimin took their bottoms off, underwear included. Licking his lips at the sight, he scooted down, throwing their clothes somewhere.

"Oh, you're gonna—?"

Yoongi's words were cut short when Jimin put his mouth on his heat and licked strongly. Jimin let out a small hum, the vibration driving Yoongi crazy, making him moan louder.

Fingers entangling in Jimin's hair, Yoongi arched, feeling too much, but not enough.

His harsh breaths kept Jimin going, wrapping his lips and sucking strongly, knocking out a breath from Yoongi, making him gasp for air, mind clouded with just Jimin and his magic.

Finally, after what felt like an hour, Jimin pulled back to give Yoongi a sly grin as he left the bed to grab the lube from one of the drawers. A low whine from Yoongi was heard, a complaint.

"Alright, alright, I'm here, I'm here."

With that, Jimin got on top of Yoongi, kissing him, tying their tongues together, obscene sounds filling the room, their lips never getting tired from kissing the other. It had been too long since they got to do this, too long since they held each other like this, kissed each other like this.

Jimin slid his hand from Yoongi's waist to his back and down, hearing the moan from the demon as he reached intended part, massaging the rim as he sucked on Yoongi's tongue, their saliva dribbling from the sloppy kiss.

After a moment of Jimin not going any further with his hands and just kissing, Yoongi pulled back, glaring up at his lover, want for him buzzing under his skin; wanting to feel good as he used to back when, wanting to get close, wanting to be warm, with Jimin.

"Come on, you said you wanted to do this, so hurry the fuck up with the damn prep."

The way he snapped made Jimin let out a laugh before he nodded, finally beginning the real preparation, eliciting low rumble of groans from Yoongi, head thrown back and eyes scrunched shut at the aim Jimin's finger had.

Jimin watched with awe, feeling as though he'd missed this, having not had it for over a hundred years, getting his free hand to bring Yoongi's head down to kiss him again, affection radiating in it.

When they pulled apart, Yoongi panting, eyes hooded and barely open, he spoke.

"I'm... Ready..."

He drawled his words, almost drooling at Jimin's skill with his fingers, wondering even now if back then he'd made Jimin feel this good when he'd done it.

It was only a few more seconds before Jimin entered, pushing into Yoongi's heat, sending a thrum of pleasure all over his skin.

He gasped at the feeling, head falling into Yoongi's neck, letting him lick and bite the skin, eliciting heart thudding moans from the other.

"Just go at it, I'm not that weak in this form, I can handle the pain."

The breathless way Yoongi said it made Jimin let out a laugh before he obeyed, moving his hips strongly, Yoongi's reaction driving him.

Cheeks flushed red as he drooled, Yoongi gazed at Jimin with every bit of want he could possibly have, dazed eyes, sounds loud and wanton.

The two barely lasted a minute before both of them saw white, swimming in bliss with each other, panting heavily into the other's ears, hips still moving.

The movement only stopped when Jimin's mind became more clear, and less cloudy with want for his hyung. He stilled, collapsing on top of Yoongi with a sigh.

"That was so good."

He drawled out, a goofy grin on his face. Yoongi laughed at the adorable expression, but then patted his back.

"Take it out, though, please."

"Ah, right."

It's only after Jimin cleans the both of them up, he melts back into Yoongi's arms, happily cuddling him.

"Ah, I missed this. I love you, Yoongi."

Running his hand through Jimin's hair, Yoongi closed his eyes, smiling.

"I love you too, Jimin."