"Sorry doc, can I help you three?" Belle tilted her chin assessing them quickly making sure there were no falsities in their appearance and classifying threats. 

The male stepped forward drawing a smile upon his face. "Hi, I'm Doctor Melendez and this is my team, Doctor Brown," His hand gestures to the female on his left, "And Doctor Murphy." His hand twitched to the awkward male who made a slight wave. 

"Not to be rude but what do you want?" She questioned, not liking being outnumbered with no weapons on her. 

Doctor Melendez must have recognized the urgency as he waved a hand to calm her down. "I am the surgeon who operated on you. We wanted to check up and talk to you." Belle watched impatiently as he obviously tip-toed around the issue he wanted to speak of. 

"Get to it then, and start talking." She quickly snapped. Like magic, the Murphy went to the machines as he began to speak once more. 

"Well," he started picking up a clipboard at the foot of her bed, "We noticed your scar whilst doing surgery and wanted to ask if you'd like to try an experimental procedure to remove it." He tried to continue but was cut off. 

"No." She hissed. 

"No?" Doctor Brown echoed. "If it is cost you are worried about-"

Belle's seething gaze fell on her. "I don't give a fuck about money. I said no."

Melendez jumped in again. "This is a completely safe process-"

Now Belle really got angry. "I said no. Now get the hell out of my room, only one of you is needed and look at that, there is only one doctor I don't currently want to  kill, so get the fuck out." The two exchanged a glance and nodded leaving the room, leaving the young one behind. His puppy-like blue eyes watching her, his mannerism reminding her of Castiel. 

"You swear a lot." His patterned tone flew out, causing a smile to draw on Belle's lips. "Do you swear so you appear rude and unapproachable?" He queried. 

She laughed a chiming melody. "I suppose or maybe I don't appreciate doctors who act like they know everything." She stated calmly. 

A nod answered her remark as his position moved to check the bandaging on her abdomen. "Why don't you want to get rid of your scar?" 

Belle hummed. "Why would I want to? Scars are a controversial thing, aren't they? Any other I would have said yes, but this one? It's special. I will never be ashamed to bear this mark." Her hand pressed against her chest and Belle didn't know if she spoke of the one on her skin or on her heart. 

"I think I understand, like a tattoo?" A nod answered him as he finished his inspection. "I like your tattoo, the inscription." He stated matter of factly. 

Belle smiled calmly. "Thank you, Doctor Murphy." He left the room and the youngest Winchester sighed a tear slipping down her skin, an action that once again propelled her into painful reminiscence. 

*6 Months Ago, Rental Car, with the Winchesters.* 

The air was stiff with emotional constipation and brewing anger, what else is new, Belle mussed. She sat in the silver car that had nothing on baby watching the crackling tension between her father and uncle, making mental bets on who would speak first. Her bets on Sam. 

The rain fell in heavy sheets against the back road, car illuminated only by soft lights blinking on the dash. The muffled sound of plinking rain mixed with the swoosh of windshield wipers, and artificial warmth surrounding them as the radio droned on. 

The female spokeswoman's vice wrang out annoyingly reporting on the events no one seemed to have answers for.  "And Governor O'Malley urged calm, saying it's very unlikely an abandoned convent would be a target for terrorists, either foreign or homegrown." Oof, so much for calming the public.

Green Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें