The Marine Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

"That was very impressive," Rossi managed out after a minute of sitting in shock. her mannerisms holding light to Sherlock Holmes a character up until now, he believed lived only in a fantasy world. 

"Now." She sighed a far sheen veiling her eyes, "What questions do you wish to ask me? I'd rather not make pleasantries with someone only here to rip sensitive questions about my shitty childhood." 

The older man had the decency to feel guilty before delving into a few questions more about her than her past. "How many languages do you speak?"

Her eyebrow quirked but she didn't comment on the shift of attention from the agent. "A few. I know English, Latin, Italian, Polish and a bit of French although I'm rusty in Polish." 

Could she be more impressive? She was full of twists and turn and it took a lot for David to keep up. "What grade are you in?"

"Uhhh, I don't know... last time I went to a school was sixth grade I think or was it fifth..." She trailed lightly, shrugging at the end. "I hated it anyway. New school every month filled with pubescent and idiotic children." 

This continued on for an hour, asking trivial things about her life growing up. In which he'd usually get a snarky response and sarcastic snip before his answer was given. This was until he got in depth about her life. "How did you find your father? Why?" She stopped staring at him before a smile appeared on her face, it wasn't real it was bitter and hate-filled.

"Well when I was young, four, my mother died. Well, I say died, she was murdered and we had a plan for that. So I talked to the cops and got the hell outta dodge. With a backpack filled with let's say two hundred I went off and lived with a family friend for a year. When I was five they put me out and had to track down dear ol' dad. I found him and my grandfather at a small inn in Georgia after searching for a few months, hopping bus to bus and sleeping in random places. Let's just say it wasn't the best of times for a kid. After I convinced the guy I was his kid I stayed with him till he died." 

Rossi nodded watching her antics seeing she hadn't lied that entire time. "We're going to get into some more sensitive subjects. Is that all right?"  

"I don't have much of a say now do I? Hurry up before nurse A comes in and kicks your Italian ass out. She isn't as nice as I am." Belle flashed him her teeth as she awaited his drilling. 

"I'm told by the doctors who performed surgery on you, you have multiple tattoos, is that correct?" 

"Yeah, I have two."She looked at him carefully. 

"Can you tell me what they mean? I have the pictures of them." He asked looking at the file that held the images. This happened so they could use the pictures of her injuries in the court.

"Creep, but I guess so. Give me the pictures." She held her hand out and received the glossed sheets. "Okay so this one all the Winchester's get, basically it is a protection symbol and kind of a crest."