Sehun: "Alright I'll be downstairs,"

Sehun went out of the room shutting the door. I have nothing to do. But this is my chance! I can go to the living room and call Tae! But wouldn't that seem unfair to Sehun? I mean he did kind of say he trusts me? ugh! Life really hates.

I get on my bed and fall asleep...

_____

1 week later.

Taehyung's POV

We still can't find her! I'm GOING TO GO CRAZY! This time I will kill Sehun myself! Just then I get a call. I look to see who it is. Everyone in the living room gathers around.

"Hello?"
I say in a tired and given up voice.

Y/n: "Tae?!"

"Y/N!!! It's you!"

Y/n: "Shh! Quiet they'll hear you!"

"Who?! And where are you!"
Everyone in the room gathers around me with worried expressions.

Y/n: "I can't tell you where I am,"

"Why?!"

Y/n: "Because I know you Kim Taehyung. No matter what I say your going to risk your life getting here and getting me out,"

She knows me well...

"Are you hurt?! Is the baby?!"

Y/n: "Me and the baby is fine, really, we are safe for now, but I just need to tell you Sehun is not behind this,"

"What?!"

Y/n: "Its his Mafia brother Jackson Wang, and he kidnapped me! I'm telling you Sehun has nothing to do with this!"

"How are you so sure?"

Y/n: "He's going to get me out of here in 2 days, and I'll be there soon...by the way I heard you and Jackson and his other Mafia brother had some sort of past? Including Seokjin Oppa and Yoongi, is that true?"

"Yes we did....I was a....Mafia...and I didn't tel you because I wanted a new future, to start over and-

*beep beep.

"No wait Y/n!! Hello?!?"

Seokjin: "What happened?!?"

"She.....she hanged up. No!! Track the phone!!"

*Couple hours Later

"W-well where is she?"

Hoseok: "I couldn't track it...it was a burner phone,"

Wendy: "A what?"

Jimin: "It's a phone you can't track, no cells no wifi just data,"

Rosè: "By the way Taehyung your a Mafia?!?"

Wendy: "Who knew about that?"