MA-15 (pt3) - Thomas Sangster

Warning: pretty mature, I suggest age 12+

Your POV

Filming starts tomorrow and I still can't get last night out of my head. Thomas wanted to kiss me, or at least act to. And I was the factor posing a possible break up for Thomas and his girlfriend.

We weren't filming that scene for a few days, but I still felt the overwhelming urge to make things right with Thomas and, unfortunately, his girlfriend, who I barely knew. All I knew was that she hates me.

So, I decided to give them a day to cool off and apologize.

---

Three days later... (sorry for this time skip I just wanted to get to the juicy part)

Today was the day we filmed the scene. I made things right with Thomas but he wouldn't let me talk to Isabella. So, being the stubborn person I was, I still wanted to explain my part of the story to her, so I went to their hotel room, but Isabella wasn't there.

Anyway, I'm standing in my dressing room now. Struggling to clasp my bra, until I hear a knock on my door.

"You alright in there?" someone asks from outside.

"Um yeah...I just can't get this stupid thing," you explain, letting out a sigh when you finally get it.

"It's me, Thomas. I want to talk to you before we...do the scene," Thomas says.

"Okay Tom, I'm almost ready," you reply. Throwing on your shirt and then stepping out of the room.

"So uh Y/N...the guys are here and want to watch us..." Thomas says.

"What?" you say, a twinge of anxiety in your stomach. 

"I'm fine with them here, but if you want them to leave..." Thomas asks.

"Yes, please Thomas. Thank you," you say.

"Actors to set!" The intercom states, making me jump.

"You ready love?" Thomas asks. Shooting a quick glance of dissproval to Dylan, Ki Hong, Dexter, Alexander, and more.

They quickly scurry away and Thomas reaches a hand out to yours.

"I guess," you say accepting his hand.

The acting part of the scene was pretty simple for you, exept for the fact that there was a love making scene right after.

They filmed the scene in two parts. And once the acting part was finished, Thomas gave you one last look before the scene began with Thomas stepping towards you and making out with you.

You totally forgot about Isabella when Thomas whispered, "Jump," and your legs wrapped around his waist and his hands held you by your butt and back. He walked you over to the bed and smiled.

"Are we..." he was about to ask but you cut him off.

"I love you Newt," and Thomas then begins to kiss you again. Only this time, his hands wander towards your shirt, lifting it up ever so slowly. Making you shiver.

As sooon as yours is off he goes to work on his own. Then pulls his pants off, and you do the same. You begin kissing again and Thomas unclasps your bra. You had nipple covers on so you weren't to scared. But it was now time for the actual sex. 

You brought yourself under the covers and Thomas followed. Then he got himself above you in a push up position just like you practiced.

"You sure about this Madison? For all we know, this could be our first time," he says.

"I'm ready if you are Newt," you say, adding a gentle smile.

Thomas nods and then lowers himself on you. You both then drop and extra pair of your same underwear on the floor to allude to the fact that you were now both fully naked. Then he 'pretend' inserted inside you.

You had to grab the sheets beside you, and take a few deep breaths before signalling Thomas to start moving in and out of you. Thomas rocked himself foreward and you moaned. 

After a few moments, your moans were mixed. You continued to grab the sheets and hold on to Thomas, and when it was finally over, Thomas collapsed beside you.

"Your amazing Madi," Newt says to end the scene.

The director yells cut and you instantly search for anything to cover up with.

"Here love," Thomas says, passing you Newt's shirt.

"Thanks," you say slipping it on. 

"Well, we got that done," Thomas chuckles feeling odd as he redresses.

"I-I think I did bad, Thomas," you say, feeling slightly scared now.

"No, no, you did amazing," Thomas reassures, "afterall, it was our first time. And don't worry, Wes told me they haven't officially changed the rating so theres still a chance it might not make it," Thomas says.

You nod feeling slightly relieved.

"Hey, how about we getr out of here, yeah? We can go for lunch, I'd rather avoid the teasing from the others" Thomas says, chuckling nervously.

"I- I don't have any money, I left my wallet at-"

Thomas cuts you off, "Nonsense love, what kind of guy has sex with a girl and doesnt pay for her lunch," Thomas jokes.

You laugh, "Alright,"