Morning Wood - Thomas Sangster

I suggest 13+

As soon as the sunlight passes the sheild of the old oak tree i front of your house, the light beams creep through the shutters and flood into your room.

You and thomas were nothing more than the bestest of friends anyone could ever have. You have been together your whole life.

When your were evicted from your apartment, Thomas let you stay in his. Since there was only one bed, you both slept in it together. It wasn't until this morning that it affected either of you.

You were lying next to each other. He was on the left side of you. Your arm wrapped around his waist and your leg tangled in his. His strong hand gripped to your bare waist, your shirt had rolled up in the night.

When the yellow sunlight burns through the shades, it reflects off the mirror and onto your eyes.

You squint your eyes, shuffling slightly, and groaning. You hated mornings.

"Morning-" a male raspy voice says above you.

You move your head up and eyes connect with Thomas's chocolate orbs.

"Morning," you smile, only now coming aware of the position you are both in.

You giggle slightly, then look at Thomas again. His face is bright red and he is sweating slightly.

"Are you okay?" you ask him.

"Y-yeah," he stutters. This makes you giggle, he must be so nervous.

Your hand moves slightly, sliding off his waist. He tenses.

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" you ask, referring to his current state.

"I-..." he starts but doesn't finish.

You look up at him again, this is when he cracks, "Fuck! Get off me! Y/N!!" he says, pushing against your chest

You glare back at him with fear and confusion.

"What the-"

"Get out! Shit!!!" he groans squirming in frustration and what looks like pain.

"Okay! Okay. Sorry," you move away from him, laying down curled in a ball at the edge of the bed. You didn't want to leave the room. But you were confused of Thomas.

Next, for what feels like hours later, a hand hesitantly moves along your waist, you flinch, and it dissapeared.

You wipe a few tears away, then turn to look back at him.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"Why Thomas?" you ask, turning closer to him.

"I...that's never happened before. I didn't know what to do," he says.

"What happened?" you ask, still slightly scared.

"Did I hurt you?" he questions, fear clearly lacing his words.

"No, I'm fine. What happened to you?" you answer

He bites the inside of his cheek, showing he is nervous.

"What?" you ask again.

"If I tell you...it could ruin our friendship," he says, looking down.

"Thomas, whatever happeneds, however embarrassing, we'll still be friends. What's one thing gonna do to our entire lives," you tell him.

"I-I can't tell you," he resists.

"C'mon Tom," you say, leaving closer to him.

"Okay! Um....I uh...had morning wood," he forced out, then blushing harder than you've ever seen.

"What's that?" you ask, never have hearing that term before.

"I-It's like...it's a boner," he says, fearing what you might say.

You move your head to the side slightly, then remember, it's all normal, he couldn't help it. And here he was blaming himself.

"It's okay Thomas," you say, swinging your arm across his chest, "that doesn't change anything,"

He sighs in relief, enjoys your hug, then tenses again. When you notice, you look up at him again, "There's something else," he says.

"What?"

"It was...because of you," he admits.

Your eyes widen, "Oh my god! Did I... I don't remember! Did I touch you in my sleep? Blowjob? Handjob? Did we have sex?!-"

"Hey, hey, relax," Thomas says, placing a calming hand on your waist, "you can get them from other things, in your mind, dreams."

"So...you had a dream...about us sleeping together?" you ask.

"No...well kind of...shit I sound like a dick," he says, running his hand through his hair.

"It's not your fault though, right? It was your mind, you didn't really want to," you remind him.

"I don't know. You are the best person in the world, your incredibly beautiful, sweet, smart, and sexy. You mean everything to me. I think I'm falling in love with you,"

Part of you wanted to laugh, is he joking? But the other part of you understood, because you've had your crushes on him through your lifetime.

"Really?" you ask, unable to form any other words.

"Really." he replies.

You hug him tighter, just need time to think about this. I've always loved you.