Picture posted - Thomas Sangster

Shoutout to iihxze just_another_fan_1 AlysondeLeon haizekoski justaregulargirlfan jay_starbitch

---
It was a Sunday that seemed like all the others. You were lying on your bed, watching a movie on Netflix.

You wore fuzzy socks and sweatpants along with a black long sleeve shirt.

You had a coffee/tea next to you, and a few piles of papers, urgently reminding you to do your homework. But as always, you'd do it later.

You were about to fall asleep again, after all, it was 5:00pm.

You stare off at the window, outside it was much colder and grey. Leaving your room would be like jumping off a cliff.

rrringgg

Your phone screams a ring from across your room, you groan and get out of your comfort just to pick the phone up. Once you get it, you plop back down on your bed.

"Thomas?" you ask, reading the contact name, while pressing accept:

"Uhh Y/N..." Thomas starts.

"This better be important," you say impatiently.

"It is...someone...um posted a picture of you..." Thomas trails off, you could picture him scratching the back of his neck in nervousness.

You press the home button on your phone and switch to the social media app.

"What is it? Is it like an ugly selfie of me or something?" you chuckle slightly.

"Erm...well no..." Thomas says, conveying a serious tone.

"Oh come on! Just tell me! It can't be that bad," you say, continuing to scroll through your feed, looking for the picture.

"Where-" your breath hitches in your throat when you see the picture.

After a few minutes of silence, Thomas speaks again.

"Did you-" Thomas starts.

"Y-yeah," you say, "Thomas! Help me get it down!" you exclaim.

The picture was of you, reaching for something high in your closet, but you were not wearing any clothes, just a bra and underwear.

"How?" he asks.

"Oh my god," you say rubbing your head, begging yourself not to cry.

"I'll be over there in 5, alright we'll figure this out. Just try to figure out who did it," he says, then muttering a quick 'see ya' before hanging up.

Tears prick your eyes. Sadly, you knew all too well who would do this. Take that kind of picture, post it where everyone can see it.

But of course he left it anonymous, leaving him safe from any legal charges.

Honestly, this was just frightening. That someone could do this to you without any permission. You had no idea why. But the pain, fury, and fear was almost too much to handle.