Touched - Thomas Sangster

You were staying at Thomas's house and watching a movie with him, and you fell asleep on the couch.

Thomas looks at you thinking, Should I wake her up? Should I stay with her? Should I move her to my bed?

Then, he step towards you and pushes you hair out you face.

"Beautiful," he mutters.

He plays with your hair and draws patterns on your cheek. Then he leans in to kiss your forehead right when your eyes flutter open.

You are startled. Your eyes widen and you pull back. Looking at Thomas with a scared expression.

"W-what the hell?!" you exclaim.

"Uh, I was just-" Thomas starts but you interrupt.

You just get up and run upstairs to his room to think.

He thinks Damnit! Now she thinks I'm some type of pervert! God, how could I be so stupid

He thinks Damnit! Now she thinks I'm some type of pervert! God, how could I be so stupid. Did you see her eyes? Pure fear.

Thomas doesn't know if he wants to go up and talk to you, or leave you be.

He decides to apologize so he walks up the stairs and gently knocks on the door.

"Go away," a soft gentle voice says, yours.

"Please, I'm sorry. I need to talk to you love," Thomas says.

"Don't call me that," she says.

"I'm sorry," is all he can say.

He lightly opened the door to see you crying at the far corner of the bed.

"Y/n," he says and you turn around.

He looks very sad and it makes your stomach drop.

He looks even more sad when he sees you crying. You wipe the tear streams with your own hands but it is too late.

He walks towards you and sits down on the bed, next to you.

You turn away. He looks down sadly.

You realize you have to tell him.

You wrap your arms around his neck and hug him tightly. He hesitates but hugs you back.

"It's my fault, i'm so sorry. I can't," you say and hug him tightly.

He returns the hug and comforts you.