Roommates - Thomas Sangster

You were starting college today. And you wanted to get far from home.

The college you are attending is called Roundview College. It is a great school that is based on diversity and achievement.

You were accepted with a full ride scholarship...everything was paid for. Which was the reason you got a dorm.
---

You pull a heavy bag up a terrifyingly long flight of stairs.

Finally you reach the top. You sigh. Then pull out your key card and scan in.

Whirr

The door clicks open and you walk through. Then, begin down the hallway.

You search for room 147. Finally you find it and stop infront of the door.

You stop to take on the situation. A faint noise in the distance. Coming from inside the room.

It's kinda soothing.

A few moments later you knock on the door.

No answer.

You knock again.

Still no answer.

You knock a third time while yelling, "Hello?!"

Earlier, when you were checking in, the designated personnel wouldn't give you the room key because they accidentally gave your roommate the other one.

They insisted that your roommate was probably in the room so all you would have to do is knock.

You sigh in frustration.

But before you can knock again, the faint noise from inside instantly stops.

You step back. Now ready for the door to open.

You hear a lock switch and then the nob begins to turn.

When the door opens, a boy in just a towel stands before you.

His skin and hair are still wet, indicating he just got out of the shower

"Hi," he says.

"Hi," you say awkwardly, "um I think I'm your roommate," you inform.

"Oh, right then," he says, opening the door wider to reveal more of his body but also the rest of the room.

You reach back for your bags, but before you can get a hold of them, the boy has already picked them up for you.