Picture Perfect- Thomas Sangster

Lately, you had been dealing with low self esteem issues. You always wondered why are some people so genetically gifted? Why do I cry at the sight of my face in the mirror?

You were very close with your best friend Thomas Sangster and you lived with him too, after your parents forced you to move out.

You felt like nothing was going right.

Thomas was a great friend of yours but he has been acting weird lately. He also recently broke up with his girlfriend, Isabella.

You open the door to Thomas's house and are shocked at the sight.

It looks like the whole first floor had been turned into a studio.

"Thomas!? you call.

You were shocked, you were also very sweaty and dirty. Your clothes were sticking tightly to your skin. Although the sweat didn't show thought your white shirt.

Suddenly, a man snaps a photo of you with his large black camera.

You cover your eyes at the bright white light, "Ah!"

When you open them again the man is gone, you shrug and continue to search for Thomas.

Finally, you find him in the living room. You notice the same man who took a pic of you taking with him.

 You notice the same man who took a pic of you taking with him

"Damn, she's breathtaking, isn't she?" Thomas says.

"She sure is Mr. Sangster," The man says.

You snap out of your daze, "Thomas? What's going on?!" you ask.

"Oh," he scratches the back of his neck, "my friend here was doing a photo shoot for a magazine...and...uh...he got one of you," Thomas admits looking down, hiding the light pink shade etched on his cheeks.

You get a warm feeling on your stomach, because you heard what Thomas said about you before he knew you were there.