CRUSH Update

He was across from me.

My friend and I were reading across from hi while he talked to the teacher about 6 feet away.

The teacher and him were talking about their journalism topic and his was related to 21st century learning.

At one point, the teacher was saying that this generation may have particular skill in one topic but then have lack of skills in another.

"You would know how to create an Instagram account with your grandparents. You know?" The teacher said. (Btw, he doesn't have instagram)

At this, I look up and him and I share a look, as well as my friend and him.

Then the teacher says, "Stop looking at him like that, your making him uncomfortable," then she puts her hand on his arms and shakes it.

"Op um," we respond quietly and look back to our books.

After a few minutes, then my friend and I kinda laugh about it later and get sent back to our seats, when he looks at me my whole world shuttered.

After the class, we talked about it after and laughed and I was so happy.

But then, a few periods later, I saw him talking to the friend that witnessed the instagram thing with me. They were laughing so hard and smiling and making faces.

When he left I asked her if they were talking about the thing but instead it was a whole different inside joke abbott what happened in Spanish.

I let out a fake laugh when she explained it to me but once we walked away I felt like crying.

Not because of a burning passion of jealousy, but because now I realized there was a much better chance of him liking her.

She was WAY prettier, skinnier, shorter, better around boys, had more guy friends, and had dated like more than 4 people.

So obviously I have no chance with him now.

No one else knows about this crush so I can't talk to anyone and once I posed the question to my friends a lot of them think he is not cute.

But they don't know him like I do.

He is smarter than me in math, we are taking PSGH, so I would use him to ask questions but Id like it better if he'd ask me.

The friend in this story is one of my closest friends so I could tell her but I don't know how she would react. "Hey um I think my crush likes you so could you hold off a bit?"

Anyway, you guys don't have to comment but I just wanted to say I love you all and i just had to get this off my chest.

💗💗💗💗💗