Not yours - Thomas Sangster

It's a bright summer morning and you are walking down the calm streets of London, Southwark, Camberwell.

It was offset from the busy city of London and very beautiful. You missed it.

You continue down the street when you stop in front of a cool café looking place with a small set of stairs.

Before going inside, you notice two motorbikes standing off the side.

"Whoa," you exclaim as you walk towards them.

Ever since you were little you joined your Dad when he made things in his shed. After he passed you stopped seeing tools and making things, but that didn't close the passion.

You stare at the details, tracing your hand along every piece.

Without hesitation you seeing your leg over and sit in the bike. It feels just like it used to. It feels really nostalgic.

"Ay!" someone shouts.

Before you can look back, something grabs your shoulders and pulls you off the bike.

"Hey! Let go!" you scream, trying to push the hands off you.

Finally the figure let's go and you stumble back, coming face to face with a boy with a slight beard, small eyes, and an angry face.

You gasp and step back.

"What the hell were you doing missy?!" he sas harshly.

"I-I...I was just...I'm s-sorry," you say stuttering.

Then, a new person steps in.

"Jac...lay it off a little, yeah? Is that how you talk to a pretty girl?" the voice says in a smooth British accent.

"I-uh..." you trail off.

Then the figure comes towards you and Jac.

The boy slightly pushes Jac back.

"Your bloody scaring her," he says.

Jac steps back and prepared to ride the other motorbike.

The other boy steps to you.

Your fear grows, "Um...i'm really sorry...I-I was just-"

"It's alright. Don't apologize. It's cool that your into motorbikes," he says smiling brightly.

You blush, "Thanks. I used to help my dad make and customize them. What brand makes yours?" you ask, out of pure curiosity.

"Oh, um the original one is from (motorbike company) but Jac and I customize them," He explains.

"Can I...check it out?" you ask.

His grin grows, "Of course love,"

Excitement grows inside you as you dart over to the motorbike. After examine it for a while Jac starts to get impatient.

"Dude we have to get back," he says.

"Yeah yeah," the boy says.

This makes Jac agitated, "I can't wait here all day i'm meeting Ava soon," he says.

"Okay," the boy sighs, then directs his attention to you.

"Hey, uh do you want a ride?" he asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"I-I don't...need to be anywhere," you say.

The boy frowns, "Oh, that's okay,"

Then he heads over to the bike and prepares it to leave.

You step to him, "Can I drive?"