Brightside (pt2) - Thomas Sangster

The car ride wasn't long, before we knew it, were were standing face to face with Henry at his door.

"Y/N!" he grins, "I'm so so glad you came," he gives you a smirk before looking at Thomas.

(this is the outfit you are wearing)

"Tommy!!!" he shouts and gives him an aggressive bro hug.

"Uh hey man..." Thomas says.

He pulls out and looks at me, he puts his hand on each one of your shoulders.

"We're gonna have fun tonight, lovely," he addresses you.

You gulp down, and then he pulls you both inside.

Once inside the party, everything gets crazy. Crowds of random people flood the house.

You reach to grab Thomas's hand but it slips away and he gets caught in a large group.

"Thomas!" you shout, but it is drowned out by the music and other shouts.

"Ayy!" people cry and jump to Tommy.

You try to cut through another way and turn towards the other room when you meet Henry.

"Oh! Uh H-Henry," you say trying to think of a way out of things.

"Let me get you a drink," he says.

"I think i'm okay...I-I've gotta find Thomas," you say but before you can turn around he grabs you and pulls you into the kitchen.

Against Henry you are weak, powerless.

You feel something cold against your lips.

Henry is shoving a red solo cup filled with strong liquor into your mouth.

You pull back and spit it out.

"Henry! I don't drink that kind of stuff!"

"You do tonight," he says, pressing the cup up against you, and forcing you to drink it. You choak a few times, but it is hopeless to resist him.

When the cup is empty you feel dizzy and light headed.

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

"Sinceeee whenn do...do you c-careee?" you ask, eyes widening in surprise at your slurring.

"Great! Let's head upstairs. And of course I care about you, lovely," he says.