Wake Surprise (Decisions pt.2) - Thomas Sangster

You were injured and had to spend the night on a medjack bed. Newt would not leave your side. He stayed by your side the whole time.

You opened your eyes. When you looked up at the foreign ceiling you jump back and gasp loudly.

You realize you are in the meadjack hut and calm down but your breathing is still heavy.

"You're awake," someone says.

Shocked, you whip your head in that direction to see a smirking Newt.

"Oh, hey Newt," you say and your breathing calm.

You look down at your bed and pull the sheets up to get out of the bed.

You step out and feel unfamiliar.

"Who changed my clothes?" you ask. Then the thought hits you, someone, a boy, changed your clothes and saw you basically naked!

"Oh my god! Who changed my clothes?!" you shout.

Newt steps up to you.

"Hey! Calm down! It's alright," he calms you.

"No! It's not! Some boy saw me!" you shout.

He scratches the back of his neck, "Don't worry, I made sure that..whoever changed you, was not going to do anything else," he says.

Your face goes red, "B-but that's embarrassing!" you protest.

"I'm sure whoever it was, you would be fine with it," he smirks.

A few minutes pass while you prepare to leave.

As you exit through the door you look back, "Thanks for changing me Newt," you smirk.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He tries to cover it up. He says, "No one said that,"

(even though he did change you!)