Love - Thomas Sangster

You could see it so clearly. Thomas was in love. And so were you.

For the longest time it was just the three of you. You, Thomas, and Jessica.

Jessica was very outgoing, she was cute and flirty and all the boys loved her.

You were very beautiful too. But very shy.

Over the years, you began to fall in love with Thomas, I mean why wouldn't you...

But you could see Thomas starting to fall for Jessica, from the way he would hug her to the way he would try and talk to her; asking the most random things like "Where did you buy your necklace?" or "How many times have you tripped over your shoe ...

But you could see Thomas starting to fall for Jessica, from the way he would hug her to the way he would try and talk to her; asking the most random things like "Where did you buy your necklace?" or "How many times have you tripped over your shoe lace?".

It was only a month ago when they stared dating.

Before they told you they stared dating you wanted to hang out with Thomas, and he invited Jessica.

You all met up at your house and we're going to have a movie night.

Jessica arrived before Thomas and when he arrived he seemed all nervous but exited.

"Hey Tommy," you say, opening the door to reveal Thomas looking handsome.

"H-hey Y/N/N," he says, using a nickname that made you blush.

"Can I..." he starts.

"Oh! Of course," you say gesturing him to come inside.

Then he moves past you your fingers brush together and his face is inches from your own, making butterflies dance in your stomach.

But he thinks nothing of it and continues inside.

When he sees Jessica she jumps up and races to Tommy.

Shouting, "Thomas!!!" Jessica exclaims.

Jessica kisses Thomas on the lips and tries to make out with him right before your eyes.