Conflict Love - Thomas Sangster

You walk down the building to the park where you were meeting your friend Kaya, Thomas Sangster, Dylan O'brien, and Jason Dilaurentis.

You continue to walk down and when you finally arrive they are all very exited to see you.

"Y/N!!!" They all shout.

Dylan jumps up and hugs you. Kaya comes up next. Then Jason comes up and hugs you and kisses you.

 Then Jason comes up and hugs you and kisses you

Thomas looks at you both. Kaya pats him on the shoulder.

When you two are done you sit down next to Thomas and Jason on the other side.

"So how have you all been?" you ask.

All of a sudden, Thomas gets up and storms away.

"Thomas!" you call after him.

"I'll go get him," you inform and run after Thomas.

When you catch up to him, you see him with his hands in his face and leaning up against the wall.

"Are you okay Thomas?" you ask.

He looks up, shocked to see you, "Oh, uh, Y/n, what are you doing here?" he asks as d wanting you to leave.

"Thomas, first you don't even say freaking 'hi' to me, and now you ignore me?" you ask.

"He's good isn't he? A kisser right?" Thomas ask annoyed.

"What are you talking about?" you ask.

"I'm taking about..." Thomas pauses and let's out a huge sigh.

"Thomas," you say sincerely, "What is it?"

"I...I...I'm in love with... you," he whispers. Nonetheless you heard him.

"W-what?" you stammered.

His face turned bright red, "I-I know...I'm sorry," he says and pushes past you walking the other direction.

I'm sorry," he says and pushes past you walking the other direction

You chase after him, grab his hand in yours and hug him tightly.

"I...I'm scared Thomas..." you whisper.

"Why, love? What are you scared of?" he asks quietly.

Your eyes trail down as you both sit back down to your original spots.

You grab a piece of paper and write down:

I'm scared. I can't hide my feelings, I know. But I have to hide them, for my life. Please forgive me.

And you pass it to Thomas.

When he reads it his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, Y/n?" he asks you.

"Sure," you say and Thomas pulls you off to the side.

"I don't understand," Thomas states.

"What feelings are you hiding? And from who?" Thomas asks.

You take a deep breath, look to the side and then up to Thomas's eyes.

"You," you say meekly, "And...keeping them from Jason," you say sheepishly.

"Well, why don't you tell Jason, is not like you guys are dating, your just in like?" Thomas asks.

"True. Right then, I'll tell him," you say and head over to Jason.