Snow - Thomas Sangster

The bright light suddenly entered your vision. You slowly open your eyes to see you are lying in your bed, and out the window is beautiful snow.

Instantly you get exited. You desire to touch the white material that you haven't seen in years.

At your first movement you stop in your tracks. Something is touching you. On your waist.

Your breathing picks up as you try to contemplate what to do next.

You hesitantly lift the covers up to look down ant your waist. It is a hand!

And you can tell by the hand that it is a boy's hand.

This means two things:
1. there is a boy in the bed with you
2. the boy has placed their hand on your waist (your bare waist since your shirt was rolled up from sleep)

You realize your heart is beating fast and you are breathing hard. Too scared to move your head to see who is lying by your side.

Then you hear him move slightly.

This is when you take your chance and move, you gasp as you see him and his deep brown eyes lock with yours.

"Morning love," a morning voice of a british accent says.

You continue to breath hard, "Urm, uh..." you bight down on your lip.

Then the memories of last night re enter your mind. It's Thomas Sangster!

"T-Thomas?" you ask.

"Yes love," Thomas chuckles slightly, at this you smile and move to sit up strait

"Oh, s-sorry," Thomas says when he realized his hand was placed on your waist.

"It's alright," you sit up and move towards the edge of the bed. Then a hand grabs your wrist, you turn back.

"Yes Thomas?" you ask.

Thomas moves up and heels on the bed so his face is infront of yours. Then he leans in until you feel a warm pressure on your soft lips.

You open your eyes slightly to see Thomas kissing you, equally, you respond to the kiss and place your hand in his hair. You can feel him hold back a small smile as he pulls away.

"Merry Christmas love," Thomas smiles.

Soon after, you both get out of bed and get dressed, then it is time to walk downstairs for a brunch you will be having with Thomas and a few of his friends, Dylan and Brit, Kaya and her husband, and Ki hong and his wife.

Right as you are bout to open the door you feel a material placed on your head and down to cover your eyes.

"Thomas!" you say and turn around but he holds both of your shoulder.

"No looking," Thomas says.

"Okay..." you say, a little unsure.

Then he opens the door and places a hand on your waist to guide you as you walk blindly.

He leads you down some stairs and as you approach the second flight you grab his bicep.

"W-wait, I don't know if I could do another flight," you say, a little scared that you might fall.

"Right then," Thomas says as you feel yourself being lifted off the ground and head in Thomas's arms.

"Thomas!" you say playfully. He chuckles.

Finally, you reach the bottom of the stairs and Thomas's hand slowly moves from your waist. Sending chills all over your body.

"Now, open," He says as he pulls the material out from over your eyes. It was a santa hat.

You turn to him and smile. Then, you turn around to see a bright christmas tree and underneath many many presents.

"Thomas!" you say admiringly.

"This is amazing! You didn't have to do this!" you say appreciatively.

"I bloody wanted to. I love you," Thomas says and pulls you into a hug.

You hug him back as you embrace his warm, strong torso. He is the best man in the world.

requested by @angelicham1sorry if this is not what you imagined

sorry if this is not what you imagined

i love christmas! I wish Thomas was my present! (not to sound like a div )