Attacked - Thomas Sangster

That day, attend a funeral of your uncle. And some random man attacks you.

You are in the bathroom, rubbing the tears off your eyes, you take a deep breath.

You open the door to the bathrooms and right in front of the door is a tall fat-ish man towering over you.

You could tell he was sad about this too but he also had a dangerous look in his eye.

"H-hello?" you croak out.

"Miss," he says.

You try to move out of the way but he steps in front.

"Excuse me," you say kindly but he doesn't move.

"Um, I should get back..." but all of the sudden he puts his hand on your mouth and grabs your wrist.

Then he pulls you into a closet and pushes you down on the floor.

You cry out in pain.

"Shut up!" he orders huskily.

Then he doesn't think twice before darting towards you and ripping off your cardigan.

You kick and scream as he tries and pull over your black dress.

He pulls it over your head and you are now almost naked. In bra and underwear.

"Stop! Please!" You scream but he doesn't stop.

The he goes to work in his own pants. Unbuckling his own pants.

"No! Someone help me!" you shout, but no one comes.

Then the man pulls down his pants and inches towards you.

Pinning you down by your wrists. You continue to fight but nothing works.

"HELP!" You shout.

Suddenly, the man is knocked unconscious and falls to the ground.

You sit up and look for who saved you.

It is a tall boy with blonde hair and soft brown eyes.

"Bloody hell! Are you alright?" he asks.

You are breathing heavy and shaking violently in fear.

He sits down beside you, "it's alright, shh, he can't hurt you now," he reassures with a heavy British accent.

When your breathing finally levels and your shaking dies down a bit you pull the stranger into a hug.

A couple tears pour out of your eyes before you back away, "thank you," you whisper.