She can handle herself - Thomas Sangster

"She's not stupid," I spit back at Dylan.

"I'm not letting Y/N go to this party! Are you trying to get her hurt?!" Dylan yells back at me.

"We're going!" I shout back.

"She's my little sister man!"

"She can handle herself," I mutter under my breath.

Suddenly, the screen door bursts open and Y/N and her friend enter the kitchen along with us.

"Hey Y/N/N (your nick name)," Dylan says, still annoyed.

"Hey, what's up with you two?" she says, sensing our anger. When she looks at me, my fists unclench, and my eyes soften. She is so gorgeous.

"Uh..." Dylan begins, trailing off while searching for words.

"C'monnnnn!!!" Y/N's friend wines, "we have to go to the mall at 5:00!" she reminds Y/N.

Y/N frowns, her eyes still hinting at concern for why we were fighting.

"Okay," she says, mildly sad.

"Don't be sad! You know...Jason's gonna be there," she says wriggling her eyebrows.

I stare back at Dylan in confusion, "who is that?" I mouth the words to him. Dylan groans and looks back at Y/N.

I follow him and notice Y/N is blushing slightly, trying to hide her cheeks.

Y/N's friend chuckles and pushes Y/N out of the room, telling her to get ready.

Leaving the three of us alone.

I ignore the friend and try to reason with Dylan again. This Friday was the biggest party of the year, and I wanted Y/N to come with us.

Sure she was younger than us, but that doesn't mean she was less cool or mature.

"It's just a stupid party," I deadpan, looking strait into Dylan's eyes.

"Things happen at parties like that, Thomas," Dylan says to me, calming down, but still feeling strong about his point.

"What...party is this, boys?" a sudden female voice asks us.

It's her friend, I sigh.

Dylan looks at me, then I clear my throat, "Our friends'. He's um...older," I try, trying not to reveal too much to this girl who probably wants to attend with us.

"I can do older," she grins, "where is this party?" she asks us.

"You can't go," Dylan says bluntly, "you weren't invited. Sorry,"

She scoffs and gives us a dirty look, she opens her mouth to say something but Y/N comes in in a new outfit.

She is wearing a light blue shirt with checkered pants. She looks so unique and irresistible.

Her friend rolls her eyes at us again before heading over to Y/N.

"Ready?" she asks.

"Yup," Y/N says:

"Hmm," he friend says, then reaches over to Y/N and pulls down her shirt from the top. It reveals half of her chest, part of her breasts showing from the top.

She gasps and goes to fix it, but Y/N's friend stops her, "Jason will love it," she says. Which sickens me.

I happen to see Dylan covering his eyes

I happen to see Dylan covering his eyes. Y/N looks back over to us, when she sees my widened eyes she blushes.

I blush too, seeing Y/N like that.

When her friend isn't looking, she adjust her shirt. Then sends me a shy wave, and grabs her wallet, then heads out the door.

.     .      .

Through continuous argument, Dylan finally agreed to let Y/N go to the party. But only if she agreed to. So we waited for her to come home.

It was already 10:00 and Dylan and I were still waiting.

"I'm just gonna go to sleep. She probably decided to have a sleepover or something," Dylan tells me, and he goes upstairs.

I decide to wait a little longer, it's not that late. She should come home soon-

My thoughts are interrupted by the front door latching open and footsteps.

I dart up and run to the door. Then, I love slower, trying not to startle her.

She turns on a light and then turns around and I am right in front of her.

"Ah!" she screams, then covers her mouth.

"Jesus! T-Tom yo-you scared me," she says.

"Is everything alright, love?" I ask, her cheeks show signs of crying and her voice is clearly shaken.

"I-I...nothing," she says, than tries to move around me but I stop her by placing a hand on her chest.

I quickly retract it, remembering what happened earlier, but she doesn't seem offended, until tears form from her eyes and they start cascading down her cheek.

Instantly, I pull her into a hug. She doesn't respond at first, just crying on my chest, but then her hands wrap around my torso and she returns the hug.

"Did someone hurt you?" I ask her, hesitating slightly.

She doesn't respond with words, only a small nod, then she begins crying again.

"I'm sorry," I reassure, "I'll protect you,"

----

Thomas Sangster GIF ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara