Restriction - Newt

"Let me be a runner!" you scream at Newt for the hundredth time.

"No! And that's final! So bloody slim it!" he shouts back.

"I can handle it!" you protests.

"No way in hell!" he retorts.

"Thomas said-"

"Thomas has barely been a runner for a month, he doesn't know what he's saying," Newt explains.

"Ugh!" you exclaim and slam the door shut.

You storm across the Glade and tears start to fall from your eyes. You quickly wipe them away.

Accordingly, you bump into Thomas.

"Hey Y/N! How'd it go-" he pauses and sees you struggling to cover your tears, "he said no?" he asks but he knows what Newt said.

You nod slowly. He frowns, then swings his arm around your shoulder.

"Come with me, yeah?" Thomas asks.

"Sure. Why not," you agree and start walking with Thomas.

You hang out with him all night and become close with him.

You are about to get up and head back to Newt when he approaches both of you sitting by Thomas's hammock.

"Hey Ne-" you start but he cuts you off.

"Lets go, it's late," he says clenching his fists. The tone of his voice makes it sound like he is angry.

"No," you spit back.

"Y/N don't bloody test me. We're going, now," he says strictly.

"I said no! I'm sleeping with Thomas tonight," you say off the top of your head.

Thomas steps in, "Wha-" he starts but you cut him off quickly.

"We already talked it out," you say grabbing his shoulder.

Thomas nods slowly.

Newt's eyebrows furrow.

"Look, I know your angry with me," Newt sighs, "but unless you want to be out here with a bunch of shanks who can get to you in the middle of the night, I suggest you stop fooling around and come with me," he says sharply

"I'm staying with Thomas, Newt," you state.

"Fine Y/N," he says and heads back to his room.

A few minutes later, Thomas asks, "What happened with you a Newt?" he asks.

"He won't let me be a shucking runner," you admit.

"Oh," Thomas says.

You sigh, "Okay we should get to bed," you say and Thomas agrees.

You and Thomas decide that he will sleep in the hammock and you will sleep in the sleeping bag.

Half way though the night you heard some russling outside your sleeping bag.

You open your eyes but as soon as you do, the figure above you has clamped a hand over your mouth.

You struggle and scream as the figure pulls you out of your sleeping bag.

You try to make noise to wake Thomas up but he is fast asleep.

"T h o m a s !" you try but all that comes out is muffled soft noises.

You start to cry out of fear as the figure drags you towards the woods.

Soon, you realize there are two boys pulling you to the woods.

"Newt! I'm sorry! Please help me!" you cry but of course nothing can be heard.

Just before you reach the forest you feel yourself being dropped hardly to the ground.

The two boys that captured you are now being beated up by someone you can't quite recognize.

Once they lay still of the ground the figure approaches you.

You scramble away.

"N-no!" you croak out:

"Hey! Hey, I won't hurt you love," Newt says in his accent.

You sigh loudly in relief and your breathing becomes heavy.

He steps down to you, "It's alright, your safe now, love. Let's get you back to our room, yeah?" he asks.

You nod slowly as he walks you back to the homestead.

Once you reach the room you swing your arms around his neck and hug him.

"Y-you saved me," you say.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"For what?" you ask pulling away.

He takes a deep breath, "I've been selfish love. I wouldn't let you even try at what you dream because I was afraid. Afraid of loosing you, but, afraid of what it would do to me," he says looking down.

"Newt," you start.

"Have I ever told you how I got this limp?" he asks.

"N-no," you say.

"Well, I hated it. I hated the Glade. So, one day I snuck out into the maze. And climbed up one of the tallest walls, and jumped off," he says.

You look up at him with worried eyes.

"But...my stupid leg got caught in some ivy and broke my fall, as long as my leg," he explains.

"W-what? How?" you ask in total shock.

"Minho found me. Lying on the ground like a worthless piece of Klunk. He took me to Alby and they fixed me up. They're the only ones that know. And now you," he admits.

"Newt...I...I don't know what to say," you start.

"I need you love. I can't live without you,"

----
sorry this is shitty I just thought we needed a Newt imagine.