Dylan being protective - Thomas Sangster

You burst through the doors of the building that holds your best friend, your brother, and your love.

When they see you walk through the door, Kaya says, "y/n?"

At this, Dylan and Thomas turn around.

Dylan drops everything and runs over to you he hugs you tightly, "I missed you sis," he whispers

"I missed you too dildo," you snicker.

Kaya jumps over and hugs you too.

You pull out and stare at your brother and your best friend. Looking for Thomas.

You see him, you slowly walk over and stop inches apart, then he smiles and kisses you on the lips. The passionate kiss of his soft lips sends a sensation through you.

You love him.

Suddenly, you feel yourself being pushed from his kiss.

Dylan looks at you and Thomas angrily.

"Thomas?! What the hell do you think your doing?" Dylan shouts.

"Oh, um, Thomas we're..." just as you are about to say 'together' Dylan punches Thomas.

"Dylan!" You scream pushing him away from Thomas, who is now holding his jaw.

"Holy shit, Thomas, are you okay?" you ask, very concerned.

"I'm alright, love," he says slowly.

As if this triggers Dylan against, he lunged forward.

"Dylan stop!" You scream and place a protective hand on Thomas's chest.

Dylan looks back at you, "I'm sorry, I though...I didn't know...you loved him," Dylan says.

You hug Dylan, then Kaya hugs you, Thomas joins the group hug.