Pushed - Thomas Sangster

You get in a fight with Thomas.Warning: Language, kinda sad.

Thomas comes home late from work and when he arrives he slams the door in frustration.

"Thomas!" you yell excitedly and run over and hug him. He is very tense.

"Where were you!? I was worried!" you ask.

"Cut the bullshit y/n! And get the f*ck off me while your at it." he orders pushing you off of him.

"W-what?" fear laced your words. His words stung your heart. You could feel a thin layer of tears already coat your eyes.

He walked passed you and opened the cabinate with alchohol he pulled out a bottle and put it to his mouth.

You quickly head over to him and pull the drink away, "Thomas, don't." You say concerned.

"Leave me the bloody hell alone! Seriously! F*ck off!"

Your stomachs drops and heart sinks. You put your hand on his back, "Please," you whisper.

"I said bugger off!" he yells shoving you off and with such a force you are sent back into the wall.

You slam your head against it hard. Blackness creeps into your vision.

"You really don't bloody get it do you y/n!" you hear him shout.

You force yourself to scramble back. Then you crawl to the bathroom and lock the door.

Thomas P.o.v

A few minutes pass when I realize what I have done. I took it out on poor y/n.

I lean against the bathroom door, "y/n?" I croak out, "please, let me in," I say.

A quiet voice says, "no." The pain oozes through me when I hear her so afraid of me.

"Please! I'm sorry! I took my anger out on you! But you have to let me in, I need to see if your alright," I plead. Still no response.

This goes on for about 20 more minutes.

"This is enough y/n! You could be hurt," I pose, "open the door,"

No response.

"I'm coming in!" I shout and try to open the door, locked.

I push against it until I break the door open.

Unfortunately, y/n is lying on the cold bathroom floor, knocked out.

I quickly pick her up in my arms and take her to the hospital, the whole time thinking, what have I done!