Pizza guy - Thomas Sangster

You were handing out with your best friend Dylan. His house was a slightly stereotypical house but that didn't stop you from loving it.

Today was one of your rituals, the iconic friday movie night.

You just got out of the shower and you had a towel wrapped around your body.  And you were brushing your hair in the mirror.

"Y/N!?!? Will you get the door!??" Dylan shouts.

You groan loudly, "Dylllll!" you complain.

"Get it! It's pizza!" he shouts.

That motivates you and you quickly run to your room to grab some clothes.

You slip on some underwear and struggle to clasp your bra.

"Hurry!" Dylan shouts again.

"Why can't you jut get it!?" you retaliate. Then just give up on the bra and grab a towel to wrap around yourself.

You rush down the stairs and open the door. Still in only a towel.

You gasp at the figure before you, it was a young boy, about your age, he had beautiful brown eyes and brown hair.

"Hello miss," he says, blushing as he looks at you.

"Uh, hi," you reach for the pizza, one hand gripping to the door and another holding your towel up.

Your towel slips down, but you quickly catch it before it reveals your nipples.

His eyes are wide. When you look back at him with fear he looks away, blushing more now. His cheeks crimson.

"Hey, um can you just- come in?" you ask frantically.

"Y-yeah," he says, pushing the door open hesitantly and entering your house.

"Follow me," you say.

Once you both make it to the kitchen, he sets the pizza box on the table and he looks at you.

"Did you- um...see anything?" you ask, still holding tightly to the white material of your towel.

see anything?" you ask, still holding tightly to the white material of your towel

"N-no...well...just a bit, yeah," he says, looking at you.

You sigh, face palming yourself gently.

"I'm sorry...Dylan was screaming at me and I just got out of the shower-" you say, feeling more embarrassed as you go on.

"I do not scream," a familiar taunt says, Dylan.

"What the hell were you doing? You idiot, I had to answer the door in my towel," you patronize him.

"Maybe it made his night a little more exiting! Getting to see a pretty girl naked,"

You feel the pizza boy shift uncomfortably beside you.

"Shut up!" you shout, that joke was not funny to you.

"Tommy?" Dylan asks, Ignoring the argument you two were currently in.

"You know him?" you ask, the pizza boy.

"Holy fuckin shit! Tommy! What's up man!" Dylan says giving the boy a bro hug.

"Dylan? O'Brien?" From-"

"Tommy here was my best friend up until high school! What happened to you?"

"I uh had to move back...to England," he says.

"Well here you are. Hey do you want to stay here? We're having a movie night, you can join us," Dylan says.

"Dyl-" you are quickly cut off again by Dylan.

"Please, I miss you man, your one of the only real friends I've ever had," he says, shen punches me on the shoulder, as if saying that I was the other real friend.

"I don't know...I would but I have to get back..." Tommy says.

"Do you mind?" he says looking at me. I shake my head, "No, you can stay if you want,"

He looks back at Dylan, then at me, "Alright," he says talking off his jacket. As he does, his fingers brush against your arm, sending tingles down your spine.

"I- um I'm gonna get dressed," you say.

Then they both start laughing. Laughing so hard  and you didn't know why.

You groan loudly, making are to let them know. But as you walk up the stairs you smile, you were lucky for them.

---
sorry this is stupid might delete.

THANK YOU FOR READING