Dilemma (pt2) - Thomas Sangster

"Well?" Thomas asks again.

"Thomas...I-I..." Dylan trails off, not sure how to tell his best friend that he is in love with his girlfriend, "I have to go," Dylan says.

"Dyl," Thomas starts, "Y/N and I are going through some rough patches lately and I just don't want you to-" he cuts himself off to check if Dylan hung up, he didn't.

"Thomas I really have to go," Dylan says.

"Just..." but before Thomas could finish Dylan hung up.

At this, Thomas threw his phone against the wall, not caring if it shattered. The truth is, he was scared for your relationship because he knew that you and Dylan were close.

On the other hand, Dylan buried his face in his hands. He couldn't help the way he felt for you, but he knew the love was forbidden. He would feel guilt forever if he took advantage of the current situation between Y/N and Thomas.

Meanwhile, you knew you had to work thins out with Thomas, and you also awaited a hearty explanation.

Thomas jolted up to a knock to his door.

He pulled the door open to reveal you, standing on his porch, seeking answers from him.

"Thomas," you say. You watch his eyes trail up and down your body. He still has slightly messy hair and visible bad under his eyes.

You enter the house.

Thomas looks at you before saying, "Would you like some tea, love?" he asks but then he looks down and feels odd.

He called you 'love'. Something he did often, but this time it felt unfamiliar.

"Y-yeah," you say and he heads to the kitchen.

When he gets back you start talking.

"So...Dylan told me that the picture was an old one," you say, a bit sadly.

"When was this?" Thomas asks defensively.

"Last night," you say awkwardly.

"Look, Thomas, I-" you were about to apologize but he interrupted you.

"You spent the night with Dylan? Did you sleep with him too?!" Thomas exclaims standing up.

"W-what?" you croak out.

"Did you!?"

"Y-yes," you admit. Then you realize Thomas might take it the wrong way and your eyes widen.

"I didn't have...if that's what your thinking," you say.

Thomas takes a deep breath, "Look, I love you Y/N. But I think someone else does too,"

It takes you a minute to understand what he meant. Then it hit you, "No, n-no he...he can't! He doesn't!" you contradict.

"Love," Thomas begins, placing a reassuring hand on your shoulder.

"I need to talk to him," you say and dart up from your chair and run to your car.

"Y/N! Wait!" he calls after you but you get in the drivers seat and start to pull out when Thomas opened the car door and sits in the passenger seat.

You ignore him and drive to Dylan's.

You use Dylan's spare key and run up to his room. When you open the door you see him wearing only his boxers and watching the telly.

"Y/N! What are you doing here?" he says as he gets up and pulls on a grey shirt sleeve shirt.

"D-do y-you," you pause, "Do you love me?" you ask.

His cheeks blush slightly, "Um...what do you mean?" he asks.

"You know what I mean," you say.

"I'm sorry...yes. I do," he admits.

You gasp and you feel your heart rate quicken. How could he love you? You've been friends and only friends forever!

"But I know how to be your friend. And i'll take you in my life in any way I can. I see the relationship you and Thomas have. And i'm not going to destroy that," he says.

You smile at him and hug him.

"I love you Dylan," you whisper.

When you are done you pull out, "I have to see Thomas," you say and say goodbye to Dylan.

Thomas waits for you in the car. When you return his eyes light up. Before he can say anything, you lean over and kiss him.

He is shocked but instantly responds. Moving his lips in perfect combination with yours.

You pull out and admire his features, "I'm sorry I assumed you and Isabella together again, and I worked things out with Dylan. He knows I could only love you,"

 He knows I could only love you,"

"I love you,"