Dilemma - Thomas Sangster

OMG GUYS I MISS YOU
sorry i've been really inactive because wattpad wasn't working for me and everything went bad but it's fixed now!
-----------

Dylan rubs your back in reassurance.

"Everything alright Y/N?" Thomas asks coming into the room.

You glare at him before asking Dylan, "Did he just-" and then you snap forward to pounce on thomas and rage at him, Dylan grabs your waist and pulls you back.

"It's not worth the fight,"

"He acts like he doesn't bloody know," you spit in frustration.

"What?" he asks sitting down.

"Fuckin hell Tom," you say sliding your phone across the coffee table open to the picture of him and his ex Bella Melling kissing.

"Y/N, it's not what you think-" he starts but you shut him up.

"You were wearing that same shirt you are in that picture Tom," you say, "plus you left for a while the past few days..." you say fear lacing your words.

"I...i'm not cheating on you, love," Thomas says.

"How can I believe that," you sigh and look at Dylan.

"Lets go Dylan," you direct.

"No, no! Let me explain! Your misunderstanding-" he tries but you cut him off again.

"Just...give me some space Tom," you say and walking out the door.

Instead of Dylan following you right away he steps to Thomas.

"What the hell, man?" Dylan says.

"That...that was an old picture! I've had that same shirt for a while. You know I love Y/N with all my heart I would never..." he trails off.

"Well, even if that is true, you have to tell her," he pauses, "plus the picture was posted my Isabella recently, maybe it was a #tbt or something?" Dylan suggests.

"I don't know man," Thomas sighs, pinching his nose bridge in frustration.

Thomas's POV:

Suddenly Y/N pops in through the door, she looks like she is about to cry.

"Bella just pulled in," she sort of whispers.

"What?" I exclaim I dart to the window. Sure enough, Bella is strutting out of her car heading towards us.

I head to the door, Y/N steps aside and heads to Dylan.

Y/N and Dylan are so alike in many ways. They are both funny and great to be around. Sometimes Dylan teases me about my age and Y/N teases me when she says she ships Newtmas. But I love them both.

"Tommy!" Bella shrieks as she wings her arms around me.

I pull her arms off and gently push her back, "What are you doing here I haven't seen you in ages?" I ask her.

"Oh, just wanted to thank you," she said.

"For wha-" I start but she interrupts.

"Oooooh Dylan! Did you get a new girlfriend?" Bella asks.

I turn around to see Y/N hugging Dylan and her head trying to tuck deep into his chest, she was scared.

Dylan looks up at Bella, "No, Y/N is my friend," Dylan explains.

"A touchy friend," she mutters.

"Okay Bella, I think you should go. You have no right to barge into my bloody life again, out of the blue," I say.

Bella huffs.

"And what in bloody hell was that picture you posted? With me?" I ask, Y/N turns out of Dylan and looks at her.

"You saw it? Wait do you have instagram now?" she asks.

"Bella!" I shout.

"Fine, fine. I heard a rumor that you were dating again so... I posted that picture so people would think it was me. I still love you Tommy," she batts her eyelashes.

"No you don't Bella, you cheated on me. Remember? Then once I started working on more movies you called me everyday. My girlfriend cares about me way more than you ever did!" I loose my temper more.

Y/N steps away from Dylan and walks towards me.

"And I care about her more than I did for you," I whisper.

Bella scoffs, "You know what Thomas! You were shit at sex anyway! Who is this new slut you have as your 'girlfriend'?"

Dylan puts his hand on Y/N's shoulder after Bella says the word 'slut'.

"Let's go, Y/N," Dylan says to Y/N.

You start to head out the door but I stop her.

"Y/N! Wait, please! I'll work this out, love. Just...don't leave," I plead.

"So THIS is your girlfriend, HUH!?" Bella shouts.

"He's a sensational fuck, yeah?" she says satanically right to Y/N's face.

"We...we didn't..." Y/N stammered, she could barely form words.

Suddenly Dylan pulls Y/N out of my house leaving me with Bella.

They drive away through Dylan's blue jeep.

Time Skip

After I worked things out I got a call from Dylan.

"Hello," I answer.

"Hey Tom, I just wanted to clear some things up about what happened today," Dylan starts.

"Well, you brought Y/N out of my house before I could bloody fix the mess Bella made," I say sourly, still a bit angry with Dylan.

"She was already so broken! She shouldn't be exposed to that any longer, I had to take her out of there," Dylan explains.

"I know, Bella was harsh but something else was bothering me," I admit.

"What is it?" Dylan asks.

"How do you feel towards Y/N?" Thomas asks.