Texting pt.2 - Thomas Sangster

You stand at the edge of Tyler's door in LA. For some reason you are nervous, you don't understand How could I be nervous?

You ring the painted white doorbell.

Ding!

You hear footsteps coming to the door, you brace yourself.

The doors swings open with such a force that you feel the wind.

"Y/n!" You see Dylan say.

Hey grabs your hand and pulls you inside.

"Hey Dyl," you say giving him a hug, "where's Tyler?" you ask.

"Uh...he's probably upstairs. But come on! We're just about to have fun!" Dylan says pulling me into a room with the same blonde boy sitting down on a couch.

"Thomas! This is Y/n!" Dylan says.

I force Dylan's hand out of gasp of my wrist and study the boy.

He looks up at me.

"Hello, I'm Thomas Sangster," he says getting up to shake my hand

"Hey," you say and shake his hand.

Your breath quickens at his touch, you feel some odd feeling you've never felt before, your sure he felt it too. Some odd shock of energy.

"Alright, now that we've all met, let's play a game or something!" Dylan says.

"Sure, what game exactly?" you ask.

"I don't know, something to get to know each other, how about drink to knowledge!" Dylan shouts.

"What in bloody hell is that?" Thomas asks.

You look at him dumbfoundedly, he has a British accent! And it's hot as hell! ....Shut up shut up! He's probably famous, he'll never love you.

"I'll show you," Dylan says, "stay here!" he says pointing to you and Thomas as Dylan runs to the kitchen.

"Well then," you say.

"So, Thomas, how did you meet Tyler?" you ask.

"Well, I worked on a movie called The Maze Runner and that's where I met Dylan. Dylan introduced me to Tyler, and we just became quick friends," Thomas explains.

"Oh, that makes sense. So your an actor?" you ask.

"Yup," he says. But as he says this he burps and then furrows his eyebrows.

"Was that a burp?" you ask on the verge of laughing.

He nods and you break out laughing. He laughs too.

Dylan comes back, with four glasses of brown drinks

"Let's get this party started!" Dylan exclaims

You and Thomas look at eachother nervously,

"Tyler! Get your ass down here to play this damn game!" he shouts above to Dylan.

-----
Sorry this is really bad, i've been rushing and kinda low on ideas. pt3??

You don't know how much I love you guys for reading💗💗💗