Tease - Newt

You knew Newt liked you, but he didn't know you knew.

Newt knew you liked him, but you didn't know he knew.

You and many of the other Gladers sit around the table for a council meeting. Everything is going fine until you decide to play with Newt a little.

First, you get his attention. Since he is sitting across the table from you, you kick your leg out and gently tap his inner thy with your foot.

He stiffens. You smirk.

He looks up at you and raises his eyebrows.

You lick your lips, trying to get his attention.

Then his eyebrows furrow and you feel the urge to laugh.

You bite down on your lip to stifle your laugh.

Newt forces himself to look away.

Then you watch a playful smirk curl on his own face. He sees what your doing.

You looks back at you, strait into your eyes and licks his own lips and smiles. His eyes seem to look through you.

You are taken aback by this action. What was Newt doing? Does he think he can get away with this?

You realize he is trying to beat you at your own game.

You take a wood pencil lying on the table and press it into your hand.

"Ah," you moan, sort of sexually.

Newt's eyes widen.

"What's going on Y/n?" Alby asks from the other end of the table.

All of the boys turn to you and await and explanation.

"Oh I accidentally stabbed myself with a pencil," you say holding up the pencil with the other hand.

"Hm. Anyway back the the issue people," Alby says.

"R-right," Newt says.

They continue to talk about the purpose of the council meeting when you feel the need to tease Newt again.

"I'm feeling rather shit. Can I go to the medjacks?" you ask.

Alby looks at you, "If a keeper wants to leave in the middle of a meeting it requires at least one yes from the leaders. Newt?" Alby asks.

"W-what? Urm I say she can't leave, not until it's over," Newt says.

You pout, "Please Alby! My head hurtsssss! Please Alby! Let me go! It happened all so suddenly. It just thrusted inside me, and now it aches. And I'm sure the medjacks would let me come-" you say.

Newt suddenly gets up and slams his hands on the table, "That's enough Y/N just get on with it!" Newt says.

You smirk at Newt, "I thought you said-" you start.

"I know what I said," Newt interrupted.

"Alright then, I best get on. Oh and Newt," you add, and you whisper something in his ear.

He gasps and you smile, as you have won.

His eyes look annoyed but also full of lust. You kiss him on the cheek.

"See you later!" you exclaim as you slip out of the homestead.

----

You are in the medjacks hut sitting on a bed when someone enters through the small door.

"What was that?! Earlier," Newt asks.

"Newt-" you start but before you can explain, his lips are on yours, moving and sucking your bottom lip.

You kiss back, playing with his hair as he moans.

"I love you," he whispers.

You instantly pull back.

"What?" you say.

"Well, don't you love me?" Newt asks.

"You know?" you mutter.

"You think I don't know? Of course I know love. I understand every bone in your body," Newt says.

"And I bloody love you back," you say and hug him soon to continue the kiss.

::::::::
sorry if this isn't what you may like, it's my first go at this type of stuff.
TBSxTMR thx for requesting!!!