I didn't know you had a boyfriend (pt2) - Thomas Sangster

What is wrong with me? I can't even sleep without getting myself into messes.

Thomas and I made it clear to each other last night of our status's in terms of love relationships, I had a boyfriend and he was single.

Although Thomas may not have known, I always have. Which makes what I am doing right now very contradicting to what should be happening.

My face was inches away from his, his arm wrapped around my body, hand resting on my lower back. And my own arm was clinging to his open shoulder.

I had just woken up this morning and I was frozen in shock. His eyes were closed, so he was still sleeping, but as soon as any part of my body moves he will sense it.

About five minutes later, Thomas starts to stir. my heart rate picks up and my breathing becomes heavy.

I decide to quickly move off of him, but before I can react, his eyes are upon mine.

"Good morning," he says in a raspy voice.

"Um...I...can explain..." you trail off. Thomas raises his eyebrows.

His features were mesmerizing. How had you never realized how attractive he actually was.

"Well...I actually can't. You see...I don't know how this happened. I shouldn't even be here I- I know I shouldn't like you like that but my stupid sub-conscience feels otherwise. I guess that's why I'm cuddled up against someone that's not my boyfriend," you ramble. Feeling him tense slightly at the mention of your boyfriend.

"You feel something for me?" Thomas askes.

"I- don't know," you say slowly, feeling the blood rush to your cheeks.

"But... we can't. You are already in a relationship," he pauses, "who's your boyfriend anyway?"

"Dylan," you tell him.

"Dylan!!! The whole bloody time! I can't believe I didn't know!"

"I just assumed you knew so I didn't mention it," you explain.

"Y/N, I love you so much. And if you feel the same way, I want to start things together," Thomas says smiling, stroking your hair.

"Thomas I don't think you understand-" I try but he quickly cuts me off by making the cutest sad face ever.

"We can't do things until I end my relationship, but I do feel the same way about you Thomas Sangster,"

——
Sorry this is short I didn't know how to end it.
Thx for reading