Chapter 42: Let's fight and let's make up.

Start from the beginning

“This was not what I expected from tonight” I said sitting down next to him. He ignored me and just stared at the sky. ”Harry? I’m sorry. I never meant for any of this drama to happen. Yes he kissed me but I didn’t kiss him back…you know why?”

“Why?” He asked, turning his attention back at me.

“Because he’s not you…and he’ll make me feel the same way I feel when I’m around you” I said smiling weakly. He stared at me and his eyes light up.

“Thanks. Sorry I got all crazy and overprotective back there but…I don’t know.”

“It’s okay, but don’t worry. Niall is just drunk. I bet you 5 bucks he doesn’t like me”

“That’s not true…I know by a fact that he likes you”

“What? Why? Why would you say that? He’s drunk, he doesn’t know what he’s saying or doing.”

“Babe, he looks at you the same way I look at you. It’s obvious”

I thought about it for a minute and shook my head.

“I guess I’m just too blinded by your love that I haven’t noticed” I said giggling trying to light up the mood.

“Silly Emma” He said kissing my cheek.

“Let’s go back inside, we need to fix your nose…it’s bleeding” I said getting up and offering him my hand. He took it and smiled. I was glad I changed the topic. We both walked inside hand in hand and headed to Louis’ room. When we entered the room, I motioned him to sit down in the bed.

“I’ll be right back” I said. When I came back, I had a first aid kit in my hands and ice. I cleaned up his nose and smiled when I was done.

“Where did you learn to do this?”

“Harry I just cleaned your nose and gave you a bag of ice. Its basics” I said chuckling. “But my dad taught me”

“Can you get any more perfect?” He said holding the bag of ice against his nose. “You know what would help me feel better?”

“What?”

“A kiss” He said smirking. I shook my head and he pulled me closer making me fall on top of him.

“I think I can’t kiss you with that bag in your nose” I said taking it off and plating a sweet kiss on his lips. The kiss became rough and his tongue slipped into my mouth begging for entrance. I felt the butterflies building up in my stomach.

“El, I just need to get my coat” I heard a voice said but I ignored it, since I was too caught up in the moment. I heard a door cracked open.

“BUT OF COURSE YOU TWO WOULD BE MAKING OUT IN MY BED. HAROLD HOW COULD YOU?????” Harry and I both pulled away, stared at each other and then back at Louis. We were silent for a second and then we burst out laughing.

“I need to stop walking in you two making out…it’s getting really uncomfortable” Louis said laughing and opening the door of his closet.

“Tell me about it” I said giggling and getting up from the bed.

“That was quite a scene downstairs kiddos”

 “It really was.” I replied

“Well everyone is leaving now” Louis said staring at both of us.

“What, why?” Harry asked.

“The party kinda died when you two left to go make out in my room” He said laughing.