Chapter 42: Let's fight and let's make up.

My heart quickened and I pushed him off me. I looked at him shocked and started pacing back and forth running my fingers through my hair.

“There’s my answer” He said when I stopped walking and just stared at him with guilt written all over my face. He walked past me and left me alone.

“Niall stop!” I said following him, he stopped in his tracks and looked at me. We were now in Louis’ backyard.

“What now?” I walked closer and I noticed he had small tears forming in his eyes. “I’m sorry, please don’t cry”

“I’m not crying…I’m drunk I don’t know what’s going on and I don’t understand why I feel like this. Just leave me alone, okay?!”

I had so many things on my mind. I had no idea he liked me.

He was now opening the glass door to go inside.

“IS THAT THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE BEEN AVOIDING ME?” I yelled. He closed the door and turned around.

“YES! I WANT THIS FEELINGS TO GO AWAY” He smiled weakly and opened the door and walked inside.I followed behind him. Everyone was staring at us.

I felt Harry looking at me and I just ignored his intense gaze. It was like he knew. He knew what had happened.

“Nialler sit down” Liam said caringly and patting the spot next to him, he then looked at me. We both stared at each other and he mouthed “sorry”. Then it all made sense. He knew. He knew he liked me and he hid it from me.I started to get really angry. I bet he wasn’t the only one who knew. I felt like I was backstabbed out of nowhere. I know there was nothing to be angry about or maybe there was but I was upset. Niall had just kissed me and how was I going to bring up this Harry. I knew he was the jealous type. He had told me. Everyone was staring down, except Eleanor, Louis, Harry, Andy and Stan who had their eyes glued on me.

“I can’t believe it. Claire, look at me!” Claire shook her head no.

“Lindsey?” I said looking at her, who had her face shoved in Liam’s chest. I looked at Annie who was looking right back at me.

“You all knew and couldn’t tell me. I would have worked things up with him instead of being totally oblivious of what’s going on?!”

“He told us not to tell you. You’re so happy with Harry” Annie replied simply. I stared at Harry who got up quickly.

“I don’t understand?”

“I like your girlfriend mate! And I kissed her” Niall slurred.

Harry glared at Niall and then at me.

“I knew you liked him all along” He said walking in Niall’s direction. “I thought we were mates”

“That’s not what you thought when you were flirting with the girl I liked.” This time Niall stood up from the couch.

“Even there it was written all over your face that you liked Emma, but she didn’t like you. She doesn’t like you. You betrayed my friendship.”

Niall threw himself over Harry and punched him. Everything happened so fast, Liam and Louis stood up. Liam grabbed Niall by the shoulders trying to stop him and Louis did the same with Harry.

“Leave” Harry said curtly.

“Why should I leave? You leave!”

“You’re right…I’ll go” Harry said pushing Louis off him and storming out of the room.

“Take him home. He’s drunk and needs to sleep. We don’t need more scenes.” I said grabbing my phone and walking out the living room.

When I walked outside the cold breeze made me shiver. Maybe what Niall said and did wasn’t true. He was drunk. He didn’t know what he was saying.  I frowned at the figure who was sitting at the porch.